CHAPTER 34 : Who?

A/N : Minadali ko ba? Wala e~ Gusto kong tapusin 'tong Season 2 by the end of December 2014 at tignan mo nga naman, sumaktong ngayon ko na tatapusin :). Oo guiz... wag kayong mabibigla. hindi ko na itutuloy 'tong Season 2. Bakit? Continue reading till the end. :') Saranghae~

~~~

Someone’s POV

“Then? Then? What happened then Daddy?!”

“Haha. You really are excited to know what happened next to the Princess?”

“Yes Dad. Please tell it to me! Tell it!” I mess his hair and look at the road while driving.

“I’ll continue it later Lui. For now, why don’t you call your Mom?”

“Oh yes! I forgot.” He gets his phone and soon dialled his Mom’s number. It rung for 2 times before it was answered.

“Mom!”

“Set it to loudspeaker Lui.”

“Yes baby? Where were you and Daddy?”

“We’re on our way now to meet the princess Mom.” I chuckled and heard her Mom chuckled too.

“I don’t think she’s a princess anymore. I think she’s the Queen, baby.”

“Like Mom?”

“Yes. Like me.” I smiled.

“Tell Daddy I miss both of you.”

“Yeah, I heard it. When will you comeback Hon?”

“Right after I submit my story. I promise I’ll comeback after this.”

“Okay. You take care yourself okay?”

“Of course I will.”

“Mom! Aren’t you going home to see the princess---I mean, the Queen?”

“I don’t think I can make it baby but I will see her after Mom finish her job okay?”

“Faster Mom! Come back home! Dad already misses you so much! He said he misses your kisses!” My son laughs horribly and I gave him a stern look. This kid really can’t have a secret to be keep.