CHAPTER 25 : Two who cried for Lala xD

Xyla’s POV

It was in the middle of the night and everyone was asleep when Xytee’s butler arrived. Tahimik akong bumaba at binuksan yung pintuan. There I saw Butler Teal holding Xytee’s luggage and Lala, the bear that I gave to Xytee. It was on the plastic. Buti nalang at hindi hinayaan ni Butler Teal ‘to na hindi nakaplastic.

“Andito na ba lahat ng damit niya for one week?” I asked and he nods.

“Where’s her Puff?”

“Wala po siyang sinabing dalhin ko.” Tumango nalang ako.

“Sige, umuwi na po kayo Butler Teal. Pakisabi kina Mama at Papa na ako ng bahala sa kanya.” He nods and bowed before leaving. I locked the door and pull her luggage upstairs while holding her Lala. Naabutan ko siyang tulog na tulog na habang nakayakap sa unan. I get her Lala out of the plastic and replace the pillow with it. She then turn to the other side and I lay beside her. Pinatong ko ang ulo ko sa braso ko at tumingin sa kisame. Paano ko kaya matutulungan si Bel para mapatawad na siya ni Xytee? I sighed and just hug Xytee and sleep.

---

Nagising nalang ako na wala na sa tabi ko si Xytee. Maybe she gets downstairs. Naligo ako agad at nagbihis bago bumaba. Humihikab pa ako habang pababa ng hagdan ng biglang may humila sakin at niyakap ako patalikod at iniharap kay Xytee. I look if who it was and I saw Sehun. I look at Xytee and I saw her furrowed brows looking intensely at Sehun.

“What happened to both of you?” I ask still Sehun at my back, hugging me.

“It was her. / It was him.” They both said pointing each other. I furrowed my brows.

“Okay? What about the both of you?”

“She keeps getting Lala away from me.” Sehun said.

“Because it isn’t yours. Lala’s mine!” Xytee exclaimed. Inalis ko yung pagkakayakap ni Sehun sakin at hinarap ko silang dalawa.

“What about me?”

“It’s not you, it’s the teddy bear.” They both said. Mas kumunot ang noo ko.

“Where it is?” Pinakita ni Sehun yung teddy bear mula sa likod niya.

“That’s mine!” Xytee said trying to get it to him but Sehun hides on my back trying to make me as his barricade.