Arrival

The rain poured as Creek, Bea, Derek, and Collin disembarked the Royal Coan-- the boat that took them to Rivershale Resort (A summer getaway).

"What a wonderful way to start off this trip." Bea remarked sarcastically as she swung her duffel bag over her shoulder.

"I know right, I knew this was a bad idea, especially because Jenny Danvers is here with her little servant-friends." Creek added wryly, following Bea off the boat.

The girls, Creek and Bea, pulled to the front of the group while the boys, Derek and Collin trailed behind to have their seperate conversations.

When the group came to the entrance of Rivershale, they gathered up and strayed away from their classmates and snuck past where the instructors were explaining the rules.

"What do you say we find our campground early?" Collin asked the group after they were far enough away that no one would hear them.

"Why not?" Creek shrugged.

They headed to the receptionist's desk where the obtained a map and a campground number.

"Well...who are our bunkmates?" Derek asked exictedly, hoping it was one of his other friends from class.

Collin snored as he looked down at the list of names in his hand, "Ya'll ain't gonna like this."

The rest of the group only stared at him more agressively.

"Well- In the tent next to Derek and I's we have Jenny Danvers and Kira Moore....Then on the side of Creek and Bea's there is Danny Wright and Phillip Silvers." Collin announced, scared to meet eyes with his friends.

"Ugh! No!" Bea groaned, throwing down her bag next to her tent.

While Bea complained and contemplated life while pacing in circles, Creek blushed a bit since she had a crush on Phillip Silvers. Not that it was a big deal...but no one could know. Her friends and family always make fun of her when she has a crush, so she always kept it a secret.

"Isn't this ridiculous Creek?!" Bea shouted, interupting Creek's dreamy daze.

"Huh? OHHH yeah! Totally insane." Creek guessed, having no idea what Bea was even talking about.

Suddenly, a rambunctious cacophony could be heard creeping up the mountain, which could only be one thing. Teenagers. Bea pushed Creek backward into the tent, Creek taking all the weight of the fall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Creek whisper-yelled.

"Saving your butt!" Bea hissed, pointing at all the passing teenage shadows, "if they found out we left early, we'd surely be suspended for a year!"

Annoying, high-pitched voices could be heard from outside the tent. Surely Jenny Danvers and Kira Moore. Bea carefully listened in to their conversation.

"I have the perfect plan!" Jenny chortled, "The first step is to get the teachers to leave with no way out. Am I clear?"

"Yes Jenny." Her girl-minions echoed, "Your plan will surely succeed." Kira added, sounding more sinister than the rest of them.

What were they planning?