𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 04

[ 04 ]

[ 04 ]

[» (Y/N)'s P.O.V. «]

"Please... Please wake up.."

It was dark. Pure darkness. It surrounded me, and pulled me down. It felt like quick sand, but the sand was tar.

'Where am I..?'

I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was stuck in this gooey tar. It was up to my waist, and slowly climbing higher with every second that passes by..

'What happened?'

I tried to remember what happened before I was almost drowning in the pool of darkness, but I couldn't. It made my head ache, and my body sore.

"(Y/N).. Please wake up.."

'Who is that..? Who's calling out to me..?'

Come on, think (Y/N).. Try and remember, you idiot. Try harder.

All I know is that my name is (Y/N).. And I'm asleep..? Where..

"Toga, its okay.. She'll wake up soon, I know it."

'Toga..?'

"Ryuu.. How.. How are you so sure...?"

'..Ryuu...?'

Wait, they sound familiar..

Himiko.. Himiko Toga...

And Ryuu.. My gay son..

I was on a date... With Himiko..

I was on a date? Oh my gosh.. I must've passed out after it..

Wait... Now I remember..

[» flashback to the date «]

'... because I'm dying..'

I smiled at Himiko and intertwined our hands. We walked off the cart, and laughed at the scarred chicken nugget. He was standing there sassily, a hand on his hip.

"About time, Toga. About fucking time. Hey there (Y/N), I'm Dabi, Toga's greatest and hottest brother."

Himiko rolled her eyes at him, and turned her head to me. My body shook a little.