𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 01

[ 01 ]

[ 01 ]

[» 3rd P.O.V. «]

"Hey hey, gorgeous~!"

(Y/N) called out to Toga, as she walked to the girl leaning on the wall. Toga smiled a bit, and got off the wall. She sprinted to (Y/N) and hugged her, almost causing them to topple over.

They laughed a little as they stumbled, and then broke their short-lived hug. They both stared at the two story house in front of them, teens and gays partying like no tomorrow. On the porch was a group of teens who seemed to be waiting as their friends designated drivers- they were all playing animal crossing together. Next to them were these unashamed gays making out against the wall. We stan.

'"Chug! Chug! Chug!"

A group of teens chanted to a boy who was upside down drinking who knows what. (Y/N) cringed, and Toga grimaced.

"I hope he gets a headache."

"I hope he suffocates from the alcohol."

"I hope his head explodes from doing that upside down."

"I hope his dick explodes."

"What dick? There's nothing there, Himiko."

"Oh, right. It looks like he has no game. Well, too bad I'm into (Y/N)."

"Yeah, same here. I'm into Himiko."

The two finished their conversation with a giggle fit, and headed inside.

As they passed the teens on the porch, they gave the '👌' hands to them with grins. The group returned the favor, amd laughed a little as the duo went inside. What a cool group.

As soon as they entered, Toga immediately cringed hard. She scrunched up her nose in disgust, as some boring song played.

"You know what, let's start this party off right."

She said, and grinned to (Y/N). (Y/N) grinned back, and she put her arm around her, while Toga put her arm around her waist. They waltzed through the crowd of standing teens, a chaotic vibe escaping them.

They headed to the speakers, and grinned at each other again.

"Hey hey heyyyyy bitches!!!"

(Y/N) called out into the microphone attatvhed to the speaker. She smirked as the teens all turned towards them.

Toga was on the phone connected, and turned on a song. A special song, in fact. One that everybody knows because of its memes.