𝓕𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓢𝓲𝔁

"Baby, we should eat something. Do you want to order pizza and have it delivered?" Richie asks. Richie ruffles Eddie's fluffy, curly hair, making it even messier than his usual bed head.
"Don't do that!" Eddie whines as he fixes his hair. Richie giggles and kisses Eddie's soft, bubblegum pink lips.
"And pizza sounds good. Any kind is fine with me, as long as you get light sauce." Eddie says. Richie orders a large cheese pizza with light sauce from a little pizza shop downtown. The boys keep snuggling in their bed while they wait for their pizza. About 30 minutes later, someone knocks on the door. Eddie tries to climb off Richie's lap, but Richie gently holds him in place.
"Richie, put me down so you can pay." Eddie says, squirming around in Richie's embrace.
"No, I can hold you. No arguing" Richie walks downstairs and opens the door. He sees Bev standing there with the pizza.
"Do you know when you're getting married?" Bev asks as she hands Richie the pizza.
"Saturday," the boys say in unison. They look at each other and start to giggle.
"Oh, OK! See ya later!" Bev says as walks away. She leaves before the boys can pay.
"We didn't pay, Bevvie" Eddie calls out. He has to almost scream it because Bev is so far down the driveway. Bev stops walking then turns around to face the boys.
"I'm gonna pay for you, it's a little extra wedding/birthday present." Bev says. She walks back to her car and drives off. The boys go back inside to eat. Richie holds Eddie in one arm and the pizza in another. Richie sits down, still holding Eddie, then he places the pizza on the table.