𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

The others didn't see Eddie's tattoo, but they can plainly see who his soulmate is. Eddie cried harder, this time tears of relief and not of sadness. Eddie looked up to look at his beautiful boyfriend. Richie was crying too. Eddie wiped away his boyfriend tears, and kissed him on the lips.
    "I love you, Eds" Richie said, he thought that Eddie would say don't called me Eds but he didn't.
     "I love you too, Chee" Eddie replied, he didn't care what Richie called him anymore. He was happy that this didn't ruin the best friendship and now relationship he's ever had. Eddie snuggled closer to Richie and started calming down. Richie helped him calm down by rocking him and rubbing his back.
     Richie still couldn't believe that Eddie Kaspbrak, the cutest person alive, was his soulmate. Richie kissed him on the forehead. Both boys were happy they didn't have to worry if the other was ok with holding hands or kissing. They could hold hands and kiss and hang on each other anytime because they knew the other wouldn't care. Eddie looked at Richie, taking in his beautiful face, his big chocolate brown eyes shielded with glasses, his soft curly onyx hair, his field of freckles sprinkled across his face, his really soft lips, his naturally rosy cheeks, and just admired how beautiful his boyfriend was.
    "Do you want to open present, baby?" Richie asked.
    "Can I stay on your lap?" Eddie asked.
    "Of course you can. You're my boyfriend." Richie responded.
     "Ok lets start opening presents" Eddie said, snuggling into Richie. Eddie noticed how perfectly he fit in Richie's arms, it was almost like they were made for each other.