Surprise baby sushijima!

Start from the beginning

The call ended and Satori closed his laptop and placed it inside his backpack. He eyed his suitcase and the snacks he got for Ushijima.

"Yeah. Talk to you later my baby." Satori said and smirked before he made his way outside his room.

"You ready to go?" Eita asked who was dressed in a tracksuit and he was carrying his suitcase.

"Yeah. Lets go." Satori said.

Tooru raised his brows as he talked to his future sister in law via video call.

"My brother is a loser who had difficulties in making friends--- now you too? My god. This is surprising!" Tooru comments and his future in law sighed.

"I know right? A loser and another loser together. Perfect." She said sarcastically and Tooru laughed.

"How am I suppose to shoot a good prenup shot without bridesmaids or whatever." She sighed and Tooru looked up from his iPad and watched his friends who were minding their own business.

"My friends will bring their dates to your wedding and we promised you a good intermission number. They're not camera shy so I can assure you you'll have a good prenup shoot." Tooru said and winked at her.

"Tooru... Oh my gosh you're too nice." She said and Tooru laughed.

"Sister in law, I'm the only nice guy in that family." Tooru said and she laughed.

"Omg where's the lie. I should have married you but... I don't want you to be unhappy." She said and Tooru smiled.

"Sister in law, you don't have to worry. This might not be your dream wedding with your dream wedding but we can assure you this will be lit." Tooru said and she smiled.

"Thank you Tooru. You're the best." She said and Tooru flipped his imaginary hair.

"I knowww. I have to go sister in law. The plane is here." Tooru said and got up.

"Okayyy. Have a safe flight."

"Thank you. Byebye oneesan." Tooru said and ended the call before letting Tetsurou drag his suitcase.

The others were wearing track suits in different colors and of course they look like power rangers so Tooru kept mocking them.

Tooru, the twins, Sunarin and Kiyoomi were all wearing pajamas. Chikara and Yuuji were wearing sweatpants and a simple tee. Satori was wearing a hoodie and his sweatpants while the others wore tracksuits.

Oh yes. Suna, Atsumu and Chikara are tagging along. They are welcomed to the club just like Ushiwaka. Sugawara and Akaashi were busy so they can't tag along.

They all boarded the private plane and Tooru grabbed some snacks that he can enjoy and he let the flight attendant serve him champagne.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were chilling while holding hands. Osamu was leaning on Suna and he lets the other male play with their fingers. Yuuji sharing his earphones with Chikara and he was playing with Chikara's phone.

Sachirou, Daichi, Satori, Eita, Daichi, Tetsurou and Koutarou were playing cards.

Tooru was calmly observing them and he scanned his eyes on the others as he sipped on his drink.

"You guys. You're not camera shy are you?" Tooru asked Satori laughed.

"What kind of question is that? Your friends loves attention." Satori said.

"How about you Suna, Atsumu and Ennoshita?" Tooru asked.

"I'm cool with it." Atsumo said and judging from the look on Ennoshita and Suna, they are both uncomfortable with cameras.