2.

'He' is too the side >

''We're going out.'' He announced randomly. I was sitting in the bedroom that me and him shared, the window was wide open but even a toddler would know that if you jump out that window you'll either break your bones or die, since we were three floors up.

''Where are we going?'' I asked politely. He dropped something on the floor, and my eyes followed only to see a pair of converses. ''Put them on.'' He snapped once I didn't move, I jumped and clickly rushed to put them on. They were my size, through the past months I've realized he knows all the sizes of my clothes, and even my bra's. He had simply told me that he looked at the size when I was sleeping, as if it was a normal thing to do.

He seemed annoyed since you could see the outline of his tongue rubbing against his teeth as he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me up roughly.

He walked out of room, me being dragged behind him as we walked down stairs after stairs until we were by the front door, before we stepped outside, he pushed me against the door. I gulped as I looked into his eyes.

He took a step closer towards me, and placed his fingers on my chin holding my head up. ''Any stupid moves... and I'll kill you.'' His words were scary, but not as scary as how his face was serious and then he suddenly smile sweetly with his bright white teeth showing.

''I won't do anything stupid, I promise.'' I wasn't lying.

I can see an opportunity to escape when I see one, and since I've been here I haven't seen one, there's either locked doors and windows, or if I do end up escaping outside, I'll probably die of starvation since the old house that we were in was deep in the forest, and any town was miles away. He barely goes out shopping because of how far it was, so I've seen him get bags after bags after bags of food to last a long period of time to avoid wasting petrol.

''Such a good little girl.'' He pressed his lips against mine. I tried my very hardest not kiss him back, I would feel like a crazy person. Who kisses their kidnapper?

When I thought he was about to kiss me again since he leaned down, I jumped a little once I heard the sound of the door opening, my body was pressed more against his as he pulled the door forward. He took a step back and unlocked the black car with his keys.

I sat in the passenger seat, and closed the door. The sound of the doors locking filled the car.

He leaned over to my side, and grabbed onto something next to me and pulled it.

He pulled the seat belt on me, and turned on the car. He reversed the car out of mud and drove off in the forest.

''Wake up.'' A voice said, I could feel their hand shaking my body. I opened my eyes, and wiped the sleep off of them as I saw him looking at me.

''Did you have a nice sleep?''

For once.

I nodded my head only to have him raise his eyebrow, ''I mean, yes I did thank you.''

His hand went into his jacket and my eyes widen once I saw a black gun was pulled out. ''Pull anything stupid--'' I cut him off, ''I promised I wouldn't.'' I looked him in eyes, we held eye contact for a few seconds and then he nodded his head as he placed the gun back in his jacket.

We got out of the car, and I immediately took in a breath of fresh air. I hadn't gone out in a long time, and I was grateful.

I hugged my arms together as the cold wind blew on my bare skin. We were walking into a food shop, and the warmth hit my shivering arms.

He grabbed a trolley, and I followed him around. To the people around us, we looked like either brother and sister, or girlfriend and boyfriend. I sadly wished we were. I swear I'm sick.