1.

Psychotic Love

The sound of knives and forks scratching against the plates was sensitive to my ears. He sat in front of me as he placed his fork which had food on it in his mouth, his eyes locked onto mine as I played around with the food on my plate.

There was a silence in the room, and I swear you could hear my heartbeat and the sound of my teeth clattering together from the coldness against my bare skin.

He would let me eat at the table with him as long as I didn't do anything stupid or else I'll get punished, I don't know what type of punishment, but the look in his eye meant something to do with touching, something that he would enjoy and I wouldn't. He was disgusting like that.

I was allowed to shower, only if he was there in the room so that I didn't try to escape in the window, that looked like it wouldn't even be able to fit a 5 year old.

''Eat.'' He ordered.

I cleared my throat quietly, and looked down at the food. I would rather starve to death then eat his food which has probably been poisoned.

Suddenly, his chair moved backwards which scraped against the wooden ground and he stormed over to my side of the table, he pulled out the chair next to me with an angry look on his face and sat down as he grabbed the fork I was holding, he picked up some of the cooked pasta with cheese on the fork. ''Open.''

I shook my head, moving away from him.

''I said fucking open.'' He yelled, his eyebrows furrowed in anger as his breathing became rapid.

His hand gripped onto my skin and pinched roughly, I screamed out as he dragged his nails down my bare skin.

As my mouth was open, he shoved the fork in my mouth.

''Eat it or I'll fucking shove my dick down your throat instead.''

I whimpered in fear as I chewed on the food quickly, the taste was familiar since this was my favorite meal, he knew that.

He knows everything about me.

He placed the fork back on my plate and walked back round to the other side of the table and continued to eat his food as he watched me chew my food quickly, afraid that he will hurt me. I looked down at my thigh which had nail marks,and tiny liquid of blood on it which I could just wipe away with the tip of my finger.

He made me wear exposing clothes for two reasons.

One, so that he can hurt my skin without having to pull some of my clothes off.

Two, he said that he wants to be able to see my body whenever he wants.

''Did you like your meal?'' He asked sweetly, as he gathered our plates. I nodded my head, afraid to make eye contact with him.

In anger, he slammed the plates down on the table making me jump back in fright as I stared wide eyed at him. ''Answer me with your words, not your head!'' He yelled.

For some reason, I gained all this anger and pushed him with all my strength. He stumbled back a few steps, but glared at me once he caught his balance. ''No I did not like the fucking meal!'' Well, I could say that was a lie since pasta with melted cheese was my favorite meal.

I stood up from my chair and walked away, but the second that I was by his side I was pushed into the couch that was near the table. The dining room and living room were the same room since it was a large room.

I landed with an 'oomf'' on the leather couch. He grabbed onto my ankles and dragged me off the couch, I screamed in fear as I was dragged by my feet. ''Stop!'' I yelled as I struggled to get him to release me.

Suddenly he stopped, and straddled my hips as he pinned down my arms. ''Don't you ever fucking be rude to me again.'' He leaned down as he hissed the words in my ear. ''Do you understand me?'' He yelled, inches away from me.

''Yes, I do.'' I cried out, moving my head side to side in frustration when I couldn't move.

''Good, baby girl.'' He placed his lips onto mine. ''Now, why don't you be a good little girl and show me what else your mouth can do?'' He smirked.

My lip scraped against my teeth as I froze. ''What?'' I asked, shocked.

''You heard me.''

''I-I-I- No.'' I replied.

''Don't act all innocent, I know you've had dreams about me. You don't think that I hear you moaning in your sleep.''

I almost choked on my breath once I heard this. I moan in my sleep? Shit.

We sleep in the same bed, but he never once has touched me or tried to. In some ways, he actually respects me, but I know if I ever disrespect him then I'll be in trouble for it.

''Mh, the sound of you moaning just gets me hard every time,  doll. I might have to make it happen again.'' He mumbled against my ear, as he kissed my cheek, and bit my jaw, gently pulled at the skin.

''P-please don't touch me.'' I begged as my eyes watered once his hands started to move around my body.

''Why should I listen to you? Give me a reason why I should.'' He tested with an mad smile on his lips.

I was mentally preparing myself to say what I was thinking.

I smiled, forcing myself to. ''You wouldn't want to force yourself on me,  now would you?'' I said, my voice sounded innocent.

He tilted his head to the side, ''I like your screams of pains. It gives me great pleasure.''

I bit my lip that was shaking in fear, as he stared down at me with his crazy eyes.

I can't believe that this is the man that I love, why couldn't I just hate him like how a normal person would towards their kidnapper?

No, I had to go be fucking in love with mine.

***

Guys, this story is going to be R rated for a reason, sexual scenes and swearing will be involved. Comment what you think :)