20.

Psychotic Love

20.

Could I escape from Tristan? Probably not. But was that going to stop me? Ye-No.

I couldn't let anything stop me from escaping, but I had no idea where I was going to go if I did escape. But that wasn't the problem at the moment, the problem was when I was going to try and escape, and the right time to escape. Tristan had to be distracted, but how could I distract him?

I was snapped out of my thoughts once Tristan striked my body with the belt, I released a high pitched agonized scream.

I whimpered at the burning after effects and moved my body away from Tristan, who only just came closer.

This wasn't even for my pleasure, he wasn't spanking me on my butt, he was striking my skin and sensitive parts like my thighs and ribs.

But before I found myself begging him to stop, I stopped myself. That's what he wants, he wants me to beg. He wants me to scream out and that's what I was giving him, which is why every strike I got from the belt I bit my bottom lip roughly to hold in the scream.But you could see I was in pain by my facial expressions, my eyes were tightly closed as my face red from holding my breath.

''Where's my thank you's?'' Tristan laughed, his eyes were wide and you could see the amusement in them as he watched me suffer.

''Up your fucking arse!'' I yelled out as I took deep breaths to calm myself, but it wasn't working.

Tristan's eyes darkened and watched me carefully, he pulled me by my t-shirt closer to him so that we were face to face. ''Watch it... before something ends up fucking your arse.''

''Never.'' I gathered saliva in my mouth and spat it out onto his face.

He quickly closed his eyes as his breathing became heavy and rapid. He was holding himself over me, but rested his weight on one hand as the other wiped away my spit.

I pressed my hands on his chest and tried to push him away, but this only made him lower himself so that our bodies were touching.

His weight was almost crushing me, but luckily I was still able to breath.

But Tristan no longer had that angry look, but a calm and emotionless one. It made me freeze, trying to predict what he was going to do next.

I watched his hand carefully which caressed my cheek softly.

Oh no. I thought once I saw his eyes wonder to my lips and he placed his onto mine. I couldn't help but think that his lips were always so soft.

But I didn't kiss him back, I was too scared.

"Why do you always do this to me? I can't take it no more." I cried out, after he pulled away from my swollen lips.

"Can't help it." Tristan replied quickly, he wanted me to fall for his charm, yet again.

But I'm sick of him doing this, constantly switching between a psychotic man and then a man who's loving and sweet.

"Get off of me." I said softly, hoping it didn't sound rude.

"I don't want too." To irritate me more, his hips moved in a circular pattern and I gulped nervously.

Nobody could control the way their body felt about someone, especially me, no matter if they're a psychopath like Tristan, if they manage to find out how to make me weak at my knees my body would react straight away.

"You like this? Don't you?" He kissed my neck softly up towards my jawline.

"No." I cleared my throat, suddenly feeling hot and red in the face.

"I really don't, so I'd prefer if you could get off of me, because you're making me feel physically sick." I made sure to sound disgusted, even though it was fake, I just didn't want to give Tristan to reaction he wants.

His eye twitched, which happens when he's irritated by something I had learnt, and he grabbed my roughly by my chin. I held in my whimper at the painful feeling as he made sure his nail sighed into my skin.

"Take off your clothes."

My eyes widened, and I quickly shook my head, I held on my top tightly, feeling as if he's going to rip it off any second.

"I said, take off your clothes. Now." He repeated, and my response was still the same.

"Fine, then I'll rip them off."

"No please, I'll do it myself."

If I get up to look like I'm taking off my clothes, knowing Tristan he will stand up too, which means that the glass bottle on the desk can be used as a weapon. I know just exactly what I'm going to do.

"You need to get off of me in order for me to take off my clothes, I'm sure you can at least let me do this one thing freely." My tone was filled with sarcasm, and any stupid person could tell. Tristan had a quick few second thought, and proceeded to get off of me and stand up, which is exactly what I wanted him to do.

Once I crawled to the edge of the bed, with Tristan carefully watching my every move, I stood up and placed my hands on the bottom of my shirt.

"Hold on, can you pass me that for a second?" I asked as I pointed my finger to the ground behind him, as Tristan turned his head over his shoulder, I had enough time to grab the glass bottle and as Tristan turned back round, his reaction was slow as I slammed the bottle down on his head, it cracked into pieces and Tristan dropped to the ground the second it hit him.

Yes!

I made sure he was actually unconscious and wasn't able to escape by grabbing onto tape that Tristan hide, I bent down and turned his body so that he was laying on his stomach.

I almost felt sorry for him once I saw blood pouring out of his head, and I wondered if I had killed him. Would I be upset if I did? I'm not so sure

I taped Tristan's hands behind his back and his feet tightly together.

I let out a breath in relief as I saw that he wasn't going to be waking up any time soon.

I just needed to find his car keys and that would be it.

Once I was about to walk out of the room, I quickly looked down at his body, I bit my lip in thought if I should change quickly into something warm and comfortable.

It was worth it since I didn't have any money to buy clothes once I got out of this place, when I was changing into a jumper and complete tracksuit bottoms, my thoughts wondered to where I was going to stay tonight.

I could sleep in Tristan's car far away from here, he wouldn't find me, and by the time that he wakes up, Ill be long gone.

Kill him! A voice shouted.

I wondered to myself if I should, after everything he did to me, the pain, the torture, but then I shook my head no.

No matter what someone has done to me, I would never become them. I would never become a murderer.

I looked around the house quickly searching for his car keys, once I found them hidden in a draw, I quickly ran out of the house, crying out in relief as the door wasn't locked.

Once I saw Tristan's car there, my tears were released.

I could actually escape.

I unlocked the car, jumped into the driver seat, not knowing how the fuck to drive.

Luckily my dad had taught me some of the things about the gears and when to use them but I never knew how to actually drive.

Once the car started, I changed the gear and pressed my foot down, making the car roar to life as it drove quickly.

I'm free.

***

comment what you thinks gonna happen x