19.

Psychotic Love

19.

It was the morning after the whole situation with me finding out my mum was still alive, and I was honestly still shocked, and still felt hurt from all the betrayal. My own parents betrayed me.

I had woken up earlier then usual, and I'm not sure why, but when I turned my head I saw that Tristan was already awake and left as his side of the bed was empty.

I sat up and my body felt so sore and my muscles burned. It was probably from that unexpected run I did yesterday, I pushed my body to run faster and longer then I should of and this was the consequences of it.

I threw my legs over the edge of bed and pushed myself up, ignoring the aches and pains shooting through my body. ''Tristan?'' I called out softly, as I walked out of the bedroom and entered the quiet and cold hallway.

The house was silent, I was used to it, but I wondered if Tristan was even here.

Would I try and escape if he wasn't? But where would I go if I did? I have no where to go, I can't really go to my fathers since... she will be there, and that's the last thing I want to do at the moment. Talk to the woman who's supposed to be dead, murdered actually.

All those years I was wishing death and torture upon the people who hurt and 'murdered' my mother.

My nose was filled with the smell of sausages, and I furrowed my eyebrows. Tristan never really made breakfast, not even if there was a gun to his head with a bigger man telling him to make breakfast, which made me wonder what the occasion was in order for Tristan to make breakfast.

I walked down the stairs and walked towards the kitchen. There I saw Tristan standing near the stove, topless with just knee length shorts on, poking at some sausages that were cooking.

I stood by the door, and waited for him to realize I was here.

His head slowly turned towards me, his face serious as ever. We stared at each other for a long few seconds, I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do.

I was quite shocked when I saw the corners of Tristan's mouth turn upwards into a smile. His back straightened as he placed down the fork he was poking the sausages with, and walked towards me.

I took a step back out of fear, not sure what I was about to receive, and I was shocked again when Tristan stood in front of me and pecked me gently and slowly on the forehead. ''Morning.'' His voice was deep, and it was true about men's morning voices, it truly was sexy and attractive.

Tristan walked backwards slowly, his eyes on me at all times, and then went back to cooking the sausages.

''You're making breakfast?'' I asked nicely, still alert of Tristan, you never knew when he was going to snap and the most littlest things will trigger something in his head that will make him turn into psychotic Tristan again.

''Yep. Sit.'' He nodded his head towards the chair, and I quickly sat down patiently waiting.

He turn off the gas on the stove, and got the plates out and I watched his every move when he placed the sausages on small plates.

''It's not much.'' Tristan placed the plate in front of me and sat down with his own plate in front of him.

We ate in silence, my eyes looked at Tristan who was watching me eat. As I placed a sausage in my mouth, Tristan automatically grinned, I blushed brightly as I lowered my eyes and continued to eat the sausage.

I was thankful that my kidnapper didn't starve me to death or feed me rotten food, but then I wondered was he even my kidnapper anymore? I came here willingly the second time. I wanted to come here, but only because I had no where else to go, I didn't exactly have the friends who would understand my situation or any family that knew of my existence.