"But she knows your working on music' I said laughing, Rihanna is crazy.

"Yeah but she don't trust me working with females" he began saying.

"She just jealous of how close me and you are" he added.

"So she sees me as a threat?" I asked confused.

"Yeah I'm over her forreal" he said rubbing his head.

"Wow, well we're pretty much done today so I have to get going" I said getting up and grabbing my jacket and purse.

"Wait, let's chill out tomorrow" Chris said blocking the door.

"Chris I-"

"I'm not taking no for an answer, I wanna help you get yo mind off things" He said looking me deep in my eyes.

"Ill see Chris" I said.

"Ok see ya" He said hugging me then we walked out the studio to our cars. As soon as I got home Terell was nowhere to be found.... Thank god. I pulled into the driveway and walked into the house, I kicked off my jays and went into the kitchen to find something to cooked. After looking in the fridge I decided to make myself some Alfredo and garlic bread.

20 minutes later...

After cooking I ate and called my best friend Alex.

"Hello?" She said answering after 4 rings.

"Hey" I said lowly, Alex and I grew up together and she moved to LA 6 months ago but goes back to our hometown Georgia twice a month to continue the process of her shoe store company.

"Wassup girl, I seen some stuff on the news about Terell" She said and I sighed.

"We are not together anymore, it's time that I move on from someone who doesn't really love me" I said eating some Alfredo.

"Really, He fucked up that bad?" She said in shock.

"Yeah, but I don't care about him wassup with you?" I said changing the subject.

"Working getting this building together, my mom said that she wants to see you soon she misses you" Alex said and I laughed.

"Aww she misses me being there" I said.

"She STILL haven't gotten used to you being away from us, and its been over 4 years!" She said.

"Some things never change, well I gotta clean out all if Terell's bullshit and get it out my house" I said putting my plate in the sink.

"Alright Ill talk to you later" She said then we hung up, I put away the leftovers and packed up ANYTHING belonging to Terell and sat it outside. After I was done,I texted him to come pick his things up.

Me: You need to come by asap to get this shit out my house (5:23)

Terell: Keri I'm staying at OUR house I don't give af if you want me out I PAY THE BILLS IN THAT BITCH THAT'S MY HOUSE!!(5:28)

Me: Terell you didn't buy shit in this bitch I'm about to call the cops COME GET YOUR SHIT AND GET OUT!     (5:30)

Its been over 10 minutes since I texted Terell and I got no reply, I shook it off and took a quick shower and put on some jogging pants and a tank top. I tied my hair into a bun and went back downstairs to the living room and watched some law and order. Then I heard the front door swing open and Terell standing there looking evil.

"Get the fuck out my house Terell!" I yelled getting up off the couch, he walked over to me and the closer he got the more I seen how he looked. He had veins popping out his neck everywhere and his hands were balled into fist.

"This ain't over, you still mines!! You mines till I say you aint!" He yelled in my face, I smacked him in hid face as hard as I could. I regret smacking him, he grabbed me by my wrist and threw me on the couch, I tried getting away from him but he was too strong.

"Don't ever put yo hands on me cause right now I should just smack yo lil ass!" He yelled tightening his grip on my arms, tears started pouring down my face.

"Get off me!" I yelled, then outta nowhere he forcefully planted kisses on my neck and down my body.

"Let go of me!" I yelled then he squeezed my ass hard.

"Let go of her!" A voice yelled, Terell jumped off of me and turned towards the person. Everything was blurry and hazy, all I heard was rumbling and yelling.

"Keri are you ok?" I heard, the voice sounded familiar. The person walked over to me and that's when my vision became clear, it was Chris. Before I could answer,Terell hit Chris in his rib cage and slammed him into the glass coffee table. I got up off the couch and ran upstairs, I grabbed my phone off the charge and dialed 911.

"Hello 911 what is your emergency?" The operator said.

"Please help my ex is destroying my property and beating up on my friend" I said really fast.

"Ok ma'am please calm down there will be cops arriving shortly" She said.

"Please hurry" I said then hanging up. I ran back downstairs and seen Chris standing over Terell who was knocked out cold. I walked over to Chris and looked at him.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I should be asking you the same question" He said, I seen that Chris had a few cuts on the side if his face.

"I'm ok thanks to you" I said, shortly after the cops showed up and took Terell to jail.

"Would you like to press charges on Mr.Johnson?" The cop asked as he questioned me and Chris.

"Yes and I want all of his things off this property" I said.

"We'll take his things and we'll need you down at the station for questioning on Monday morning at 10"

"Alright thank you" I said as they finished up, asthe cops took Terell away I felt my heart being ripped out of my chest. I really loved that man and the fact that he would hurt me this way is heartbreaking.

____________________________
Whoa Chris might have just saved Keri from being rapped, luckily he was there. Comment,vote,and follow. Chapter 3 will be up soon✌
Terell in the mm.