Chapter 19

"Raaa!" Thor let out a battle cry, which was echoed by what felt like the entire universe. I pulled out my knives and ran. People were flying above us, Giant-Man slowly charging towards Thanos' army. Thanos raised his blade, and his army charged towards ours. The two armies met in the middle of the field, and chaos erupted.

A leviathan fell from the sky, lightning shot across the battlefield, and explosions erupted in the sky. I stabbed a Night Elf in the stomach, and spotted my father, in his Iron Man suit, being overwhelmed. I ran over, tossing a knife in Maw's direction. I shoved a monster away, and Giant-Man stepped on him. I ran over, grabbed his arm, and pulled him up.

"Holy shit. Where were you? I was in Wakanda, and Thanos came and we tried to stop him but he snapped his fingers and I was in the Soul World and then I was back and Bucky and T'Challa and Wanda and Sam and Groot and Yanvi and Shuri and Ch'tasi and M'ahni and were there and then a woman appeared. She said 'Come on, it's been 5 years. They need us,' and a portal--" I was cut off by him wrapping his arms around me. After being stunned for a second, I returned the hug. In the corner of my eye, I saw monsters floating in the air, then being yanked into the ground. T'Challa was leaping through the battlefield, a red and gold Infinity Gauntlet under his arm. Wanda was attacking Thanos, red energy flying everywhere.

All of a sudden, as I was fighting Kurse, blue energy beams were firing from Thanos' ship. A hand grabbed my arm and pulled me towards them, then a yellow shield went up. A black shape soared towards us, making it under the shield just in time. "Who are you?" I asked. "I'm Ellie. You're Tanya, right?" She asked, and I nodded.

"Help! Somebody help!" A shout rang out on the coms. "Hey, Queens!" Mjolnir flew across the battlefield, Spider-Man attached to it. Thanos' weapon flew towards Spider-Man, aimed at his chest. A red and gold shape flew towards it, taking the weapon instead. My heart sank when I realized it was Iron Man, and the wound had killed him.

I squashed my grief, again. I steeled my nerves, knowing the fight wasn't over. Spider-Man fell off, tumbling out of sight. Explosions rang out from Thanos' ship, the guns powering down as a bright light landed in front of Spider-Man.

I decided to, instead of going to my father's body, assist the bright light that turned out to be a woman. "I don't know how you're gonna get through all that," Spider-Man told the woman. "Don't worry," Wanda said, landing nearby as the pegasi women and Okoye and a bunch of other women, including the black figure appeared beside us. "She's got help," I said, pulling out my knives. I tossed every single one of my knives at the oncoming wall of enemies, while the others used power beams, blasters, guns, and red energy to clear a path for the bright light.

But just before she could reach the ugly brown van, Thanos threw his weapon into it and made it explode.

a/n Y'all. Y'ALL. The Dark Assassin passed 1K reads!! Thank you so much!