"Soonyoung? Are you coming tonight?" She asked through the phone when Jin left to go home.

"I'm still in the studio, but I'll come if you want me to."

"Oh, if you're busy you don't have to."

"Wait for me. I'm coming."

He told her he was working on a song with a different artist again. Jihoon was also helping, but because he wanted it to be his work he's pushing himself harder.

Their conversations nowadays usually circulates Soonyoung's days as she's not telling him about her checkups and her problem with Byul. Coco even barked when she said that her day was same old because in reality it wasn't.

"I think you're forgetting something." She pretends to be sad which sends Soonyoung to panic. "Hey, calm down."

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked with puppy eyes making her look away.

'Did you?' She wanted to ask but it only remained in her mind.

"Uhm, I think you forgot about our anniversary next week."

Soonyoung gasped, "Almost!"

Their times together recently are short, but she's not to complain as she noticed how he's been working on something and he has told her himself, too. She must be out of her mind when she suddenly shoved him her recipe notebook with dinner she made for him to take home--it was almost like they were teenagers dating, being all fluttery with each other.

"Why give this to me?" He asked but held the notebook close to him.

"I want to taste the food you cook, but I want it to be good so use one of my recipes. They're very descriptive, er, specific."

She gave it with an intention like that, unaware that it will lead Soonyoung to make his own restaurant in the future.

Days passed and they were practically the same.

"Meeting up with Soonyoung?" Her mother asked upon seeing her carry food to her car.

"Uh-huh. The boys actually. I'm gon' feed them."

Ah, like the old days.

Coco barked goodbye when she made her way to the company. Her face covered and made sure she wasn't followed.

Seungkwan was the one who saw her first and was ecstatic with what she brought. It's exactly lunch time and instead of having takeout like the usual, they all had the Kwon's cooking.

"Is Soonyoung in the studio?" She asked when she only met eleven of the boys. Jihoon and Soonyoung are both not around so she just assumed.

Mingyu was the one who answered her first, "Uh-huh. Just a couple room away. You can go check him out."

And that's exactly what she did after a small catching up with the others.

But what she saw wasn't what she expected. "Soonyoung?" She called immediately catching the ten ten o'clock's attention.

He was close. Too close to the girl that he's obviously just helping with her hair, but it didn't sit well with her. Especially since the girl was someone she didn't want to see anymore.

"Byul."

They weren't doing anything wrong, but what bothered her the most was the fact that they were all alone in a small room. Where was Jihoon? Why was he helping her with her hair? She calmed herself down thinking that it's just her pregnancy that's making her overthink.