Chapter 4- New Friends

Emiko's P.O.V.

Nagisa Eventually got better over night and was able to go to school the next day, I was relieved because it would be lonely without her. I left the shop with Nagisa she seemed sad, I didn't want to ask why, it really wasn't any of my business.

"Emiko....I feel horrible" She said softly looking down.

"Wh..why? Are you sick again?! " I asked feeling her head, no fever.

"No, I hurt..him..." She said she was choking back tears.

"hurt who?" I asked.

"Okazaki, I didn't know...." She said as tears flowed down her face.

"Nagisa! He seemed perfectly fine when I talked to him yesterday" I said, she was silent, there was no response.

I shrugged my shoulders and we continued walking in silence I've never seen her so deep in thought. When we reached school all she said was the simple words "Bye" and left to her classroom. I walked around the school we seemed to have arrived early. Besides I need to get familiar with the school grounds. I walked down the hallway until I saw Sunohara with Okazaki, he seemed to be confronting another girl, she had long silver hair and a headband, she seemed to be a junior.

"Haven't you learned your lesson?" She asked rudely, I walked up behind them, Tomoya looked back and saw me.

"Don't worry Tomoyo I'm not here to challenge you today! I just wanted to talk to you a little" He smiled and said happily, but I knew something was up he had this evil look on his face.

"Just listen to what he has to say, will ya?" Tomoya said.

"I over slept this morning, and what a mess I am hehe " He said scratching his head and chuckling.

"Your character seems to have changed a little" The girl Tomoyo said.

"And when I went to shave that blade was so dull and I'm sure you know how it is, man doesn't that hurt like crazy!" He said rubbing his chin, I chuckled.

"Sure he shaves" I thought sarcastically.

"I see" She said indifferently.

" Hate to ask you, but could you lend me your razor?" He asked.

"Razor?" I thought.

"And why exactly should I lend you my razor?" She asked angrily. Sunohara put his hands in the air with joy.

"What exactly is he trying to prove?" I whispered to Tomoya.

"He thinks Tomoyo is a boy because of how unbelievably strong she is" Tomoya said chuckling.

"He really is an idiot" I said.

"Hooray!I got her! I got her! You heard her didn't you?! Didn't you?" He said jumping with joy.

"Well I did but.." Tomoya said plainly.

"What is he so excited about?" She asked looking at Tomoya.

"You asked me why you had to lend me yours didn't you?! Well that means you got a razor of your very own! And that means-- huh?" He stopped.

"No nitwit, when I asked  you why I had to lend it to you I meant why should I be obliged to lend you anything belonging to me...in the first place..." She said angrily then pausing.

"In the first place?" He asked nervously.

"DON'T YOU KNOW ITS RUDE TO ASK A GIRL SOMETHING LIKE THAT!" She yelled as she kicked him in mid air repeatedly, he screamed and flew back he bounced off the floor and finally landed 30 feet away from us.

"Oh my lord" I said in shock.

"You Bully!" He yelled lifting his head up from the floor.

"So long" She said.

"wait" I said following her.

"Oh I didn't notice you there" she said.

"Oh thanks" I muttered.

"Hm who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Tomoyo Sakagami" She said.

"Oh I'm Emiko Yoshikawa." I said.

"Well Yoshikawa I have to go back to class, I guess I'll see you around" She said then walking away.

I ran over to Tomoya who was helping up Sunohara.

"Yoshikawa...you didn't see the whole thing did you?" Sunohara asked his face was red.

"Uh yeah" I said.

"Aww! I'm not a wimp I swear!!! SHES WAY TO STRONG!" He yelled.

"Uhh I'm pretty sure Tomoyo's a girl" I said.

"NO! She must be a guy! There's no WAY A girl can beat someone like me up!" He yelled.

"Uh it's very possible" Tomoya said

"HEY! WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?!" He yelled.

"You guys are hilarious! Lets get to class!" I said laughing.

"Okay" They both said, Sunohara was rubbing his back.

Class went well, Sunohara kept whimpering in pain, I laughed every time..I know I'm evil right? Anyways when it was lunch time, I was about to go meet Nagisa a hand grabbed my arm, I screamed.

"Don't worry its me Ryou!" Ryou said, I sighed in relief.

"Oh thank god I thought you were a pervert" I said.

"Uhh well anyways Come have lunch with us!" she said.

"I'm sorry but I have to go" I said but someone else grabbed me and dragged me away.

________________

 I opened my eyes, I was sitting at a desk in a random class room, there was 2 more desks attached to mine to make a triangle, I rubbed my head I had a major headache.

"Oh your awake! Sorry about what happened! My sister dragged you....you hit your head" I looked over Ryou was taking out her lunch.

"Yeah Sorry about that! Hehe Not a great way to introduce myself Huh!" I looked over the the right and saw That girl Kyou, that nearly decapitated my head in class with her book.

"Oh...its fine...." I said.

"Did you bring lunch with you?" Ryou asked.

"OH NO! I forgot to make lunch this morning!" I yelled.

"That's okay you can share my lunch! I made it myself!" Ryou said

"Thanks Ryou!" I said smiling.

"So Yoshikawa, why don't you hang out with us? We are so much better then Sunohara and Tomoya" Kyou said.

"Oh sis its okay she doesn't have to hang out with us if she doesn't want to!!" Ryou said.

"Ryou its okay, I would love to hang out with you guys! But I would also love to hang out with Them, I can't just choose one group" I said kindly.

"Wow, never knew there was someone as nice as you" Kyou said plainly.

"Heh, thanks I guess" I said shrugging.

we sat there in the room, eating our lunch we were chatting and laughing and talking about how Ryou should get with Tomoya, I just nodded and smiled but I knew Nagisa belonged with Tomoya. I looked out the window and saw Nagisa with Tomoya....as usual. I wonder where Sunohara is......

A/N Sorry this took me so long to write! The picture on the right is Emiko :) I've been using the same anime girl (sounds silly) I didnt want to use a different girl in each picture! If you know what anime she is from please tell me :)

Comment, Vote fan! Arigato!