Chapter 3- Tomoya Okazaki

Emiko's P.O.V.

I woke up, and went to check Nagisa's Room. She seemed to be quite ill and suddenly I felt alarmed. 

"Nagisa! Are you alright??" I asked kneeling down beside her.

"She's asleep" I jumped and turned, it was Akio. He seemed somber.

"What happened?" I asked getting up from her sleeping form.

"Nothing really, she just collapsed and her friend brought her home," He said.

"Friend? Are you talking about Tomoya Okazaki?" I asked.

"Yeah. You know that pipsqueak too?" He asked, I chuckled.

"Not Personally, but he is in my class. What am I going to do now...It's a Sunday and I was going to spend it with her." I sighed to myself.

"Well. Good luck with that" He said with no hesitation leaving, I laughed.

"Get well soon Nagisa" I said softly before shutting her door. 

I went back to my room and put on a long dusty pink dress. I guess I was going to explore the town again. I got downstairs and into the bakery shop, there I saw that Tomoya guy. He seemed to be worried about Nagisa. I walked past him, He looked back and gave me a strange face.

"I'm sorry, but have we met before?" He asked.

"Well, I am in your class." I said smiling.

"Oh! You're that new girl." He said.

"Yeah, I'm Emiko Yoshikawa." I said.

"I'm Tomoya Okazaki." He said,

"I know, Nagisa Told me" I said, he looked down.

"Oh She did...?" He said slightly flustered, I giggled.

"Yes, I'm sorry but she's sleeping right now. I have to go too, but it was nice meeting you!! Bye!" I said leaving the shop. 

I walked down the busy street, it was filled with people I didn't know. I walked past shops, that my parents and I would go to when I was little. My dad would buy me all the clothes I wanted even if we couldn't afford it I really do miss while my mom would help pick out the outfits. A smile unknowingly appeared on my face. I took out my wallet and counted how much yen I had.

"Hm, about 10,150. That's actually quite a good amount..." I said to myself. My mom had left me money, but most of it was in a bank account. I also had my debit card in my wallet. 

I paid for breakfast which was at a small diner, it was really good. I'm used to my mom making me dinner.....well let's just say shes not a good cook. Even though it was barely edible I loved her so much that I didn't even mentioned it to her. I noticed the town seemed to be growing. There was some construction sites. Soon, in about a couple of years...I might not even recognize the place.

"Hey! Yoshikawa!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and saw Okazaki running over here.

"Hey, Okazaki." I said smiling.

"Sorry to bother you. Do you wanna go somewhere? We can go to my friend's dorm. He's also In our class, his name is Sunohara" He said trying to catch his breath from running.

"Did Nagisa tell you to hang out with me?" I asked suspicious.

"Yeah, How did you know?" He asked embarrassed.

"I just know her, She's always worried about me. She wants me to have lots of friends, so she sent you here to accompany me." I explained.

"How long have you two been friends?" He asked as we started walking.