Chapter 6- Feelings, Tomoyo and Fuko Ibuki!

A/N Hi there! ^_^ This is dedicated to a person that is pretty awesome :3 GO read her stories!! Vote, fan, comment! Enjoy!

Emiko's P.O.V.

Seems as though Nagisa's Posters weren't valid and they took down all of them, I saw her sit down at a table with Okazaki. Then Someone grabbed me, I screamed.

"Pervert!!!" I squealed, a hand covered my mouth.

"Shh! It's just me!" A voice said, I turned and saw Sunohara, he had his arm around me, I pushed him away and blushed. I looked down, hoping he didn't see my red face.

"Oh...Sorry, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking down.

"I'm watching okazaki and that cute girl!" He said evilly peering over at them.

"....You mean Nagisa?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah whatever! You know her?" He asked.

"Yeah...I live with her" I said, he froze.

"You live with her??!? NO WAY! How unfair!" He squealed, I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, we are cousins" I said plainly.

"So he notices her but not me" I thought, I felt a little depressed.

"How unfair" He pouted, he then took out a juice and started drinking it and leaned against the wall.

"That's spying" I said, he laughed.

"So.." He said evilly, I sighed, and walked away.

"Hey where are you going?" He asked.

"Away from you" I said annoyed, I walked away.

I didn't turn back, I don't know why I was being so rude....whats got into me? Anyways, after that I didn't speak with Sunohara or Okazaki, I kinda isolated myself from everyone, even from Nagisa and Kyou and Ryou. Was I being to over dramatic?

I went straight home after school, I didn't even wait for Nagisa...I felt bad. I walked into the bakery.

"WELC-...oh..it's just you" Akio said, I laughed.

"One day! I swear I will buy something!" I said.

"You don't have to buy it, you can take it for free" He said.

"I know, I just want to contribute and help!" I said joking, I took off my shoes and went inside.

"Oh Welcome back Emiko, You seem upset..whats wrong?" Sanae asked while cooking.

"...Well..Nothing..really...Just confusion" I said, sitting down.

"Confusion? Like love?" She asked.

"What??! No way!" I said freaking out and turning red, she just giggled.

"It's okay, you'll realize it sooner or later, is Nagisa home yet?" She asked.

"No, not yet, I'm going to take a bath!" I said, getting up and leaving.

________

I was laying down in my bed, I then heard my door slide open.

"Emiko? you left me at school...I had to walk home...alone.." She said.

"I'm so sorry! I was just...distracted and lost in thought" I said sitting up.

"...Whats wrong" She said sitting next to me.

"...I feel...strange..when I see Okazaki's friend Sunohara." I said, she giggled.