Colbs ❤️: hey baby 💕

Sammy ❤️: hi ❤️

Colbs: ❤️: I miss you

Sammy ❤️: I miss you too when are you coming back

Colbs ❤️: soon baby

Sammy ❤️: I'm bored

Colbs ❤️: what are you doing

Sammy ❤️: eating chipotle

Colbs ❤️: lucky

Sammy ❤️: I want you here it's cold without you

Colbs ❤️: aww I'm sorry I'll be there soon baby

Sammy ❤️: it's too long

Colbs ❤️: it's not that long baby but I have to go I'll see you later

Sammy ❤️: oh ok bye

Colbs ❤️: I'm sorry baby I'll see you soon ❤️

Sammy ❤️: ok ❤️

I started to cry a little I really wanted him here with me I guess I'll have to wait a little longer. I'm bored and Colby should be home in at least an hour I was thinking of something I can do while I wait and I decided to make brownies. I grabbed the mix and looked at the instructions I preheated the oven and I grabbed the eggs oil and water along with the bowl and a whisk. I cracked the egg in added the oil and then the water and mixed it while I was mixing it the oven finished pre heating I finished mixing it and put it in a pan and then I put it in the oven and set the timer. After about 20 minutes they finished I took them out and let them cool while they were cooling off I played with Stormy I then heard the door open I look up and I see Colby "DADDY" I ran up to him and jumped in his arms and he caught me "hi baby" "hii" I hugged him tighter and he hugged me back just as tight "I missed woo" "I missed you to baby what did you do today" "nofing weally just did homework watched TV took a nap cried some" "aww baby why'd you cry" "I missed woo" "I'm sorry baby" he sat me on the counter "ooo guess what" "what baby" "I made brownies!" He chuckled "did you" "mhm there cooling off right now" I pointed at them and he walked over to them and are some "daddyy" I whined "what" "I wanted the first bite" I pouted and he chuckled "baby it's not the end of the world" he came up to me and kissed me after a couple seconds he pulled away and I giggled "what's so funny" "woo taste wike a brownie!" I giggled and he chuckled and kissed me again. "Do you wanna piece" I nodded rapidly and he chuckled he grabbed the pan and brought it over and cut a piece for me "tank woo" "your welcome baby" I finished eating it and he kissed me "now you taste like a brownie" I giggled he picked me up and went to the couch and sat down with me on his lap he had his hands on my wait tracing shapes "do you wanna go watch the sunset at the park later" "can we!" He chuckled "yes baby" "yay!" "We can also bring stormy if you'd like" "can we!" "Yes baby we can" he chuckled and I giggled and hugged him and he hugged back. We ended up cuddling untill we left

"Baby you ready" I ran over to him "yes now come on before we miss it" he chuckled and put Stormys leash on and we headed off to the park. We got to the park and we sat at the tree I usually sit at I sat in between his legs and he leaned against the tree I took Stormys leash off and we played a little but she got tired quickly. "Oooo pretty!" I pointed up to the sky Colby chuckled we watched the sunset for a bit and I turned around and wrapped my arms and legs around Colby and he wrapped his arms around me "I missed you baby" "I missed woo too daddy" I looked up at him and pecked his lips he chuckled and kissed me we pulled away and he put his forehead on mine and we stared into each other's eyes I smiled which made him smile too he pecked my lips again and I rested my head on his shoulder. We sat in silence and I pulled back from his shoulder and started at his face he looked over at me "what" "nofing" I smiled he leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back it lasted a few minutes "I love you baby" he rested his forehead in mine again "I-i love woo too daddy" he pecked my lips and we looked up and the sky again "let's get home before it gets too dark" I nodded "o-tay" I yawned he chuckled "I hungwy" "we'll get something on the way there" I nodded I put the leash back in Stormy and started walking. Colby grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers "what do you want to eat baby" I shrugged "Chick-fil-A ok" I nodded he ordered it since we were almost back "can we go to yours" "sure baby do you need anything from your place" I nodded and we went to my place so I can grab a paci stuffie tooth brush charger and clothes for tomorrow I pet Stormy "bye Stormy" "you ready baby" I nodded and he took my hand. We walked in his apartment and we went to his room I walked to his closet "baby what are you doing" I giggled and pulled out a hoodie "can I!" I asked excitedly "of course baby" I smiled and left to change I just had the hoodie on I walked back in giggling Colby looked up "cute" I giggled and jumped on the bed I laid down and Colby left to change he came back in just joggers and he sat down and picked me up and sat me in his lap I giggled and blushed remembering I have panties on and Colby noticed me blush "why are you blushing" "i- no reason" he gave me a questioning look but did ask anything and kissed me it lasted a couple seconds "I'm gwonna brush my teeth" he nodded I got off of him and grabbed my tooth brush and went to his bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet looking for the toothpaste and I couldn't reach it but I tried to then Colby came in and stared at me I was confused at first but then I realized when I reached up the hoodie went up and reveled my underwear. I blushed and I decided to act like nothing happened "daddy I can't reach the toothpaste" "hm oh um i-" I giggled "daddy get it I can't reach" "what" "the toothpaste daddy" "oh yeah" he walked in and grabbed it for me "here you go baby" "tank woo daddy" "your welcome baby" I put some on my tooth brush and brushed my teeth Colby came back in "hi baby" "hi" I mumbled he chuckled and grabbed his tooth brush and put some toothpaste on it. He picked my up and put me on the counter and he stood in between my legs I finished brushing my teeth so I waited for Colby. When he spit some got on me "eww daddy you spit on me" I giggled "sorry baby" he chuckled and wiped it off. He stood in between my legs and pecked my lips I grabbed his face and squished it together and giggled he chuckled and put my hands down "alright baby time for bed" he picked me up and he went to bed he sat down and I was on his lap and blushed again "it's ok baby" I nodded he kissed me and I giggled "what" "minty" he chuckled "alright time for bed I have school" I sighed and frowned "baby don't be sad" I nodded he kissed me again "I love you baby" "I love you too daddy" he put me beside him and we laid down and cuddled "night baby" "g'night daddy"  

Here's an early update since i didn't sleep yet and it's 2:30 pm there will still be one tomorrow too :)