VI

~ two weeks later ~

" well you see here , there is a wild jungkook pacing around my living room , thinking about his beautiful-OW KOOK!!" yugyeom acted as if he was a reporter while bambam was acting like he was holding a camera before they were rudely interrupted by flying pillows.

"HE IS NOT BEAUTIFUL! STOP SAYING THAT! i am in a middle of crisis and you are joking around about my problem." shouted the wild jungkook.

"firstly , it was your words calling him 'oh so beautiful adorable angel-like god's favourite's child' and secondly , i don't get why do you think finding your soulmate is horrible because you are pretty lucky , being able to find your soulmate. i am very lucky that i found my bambam so you should be happy , instead of acting like finding your significant other is a horrible thing so bitch , get out of my house .. i want some alone time with my bambam , go away! shoo shoo!" and that's how jungkook got kicked out of the house.

not knowing where to go , jungkook decided to just roam around seoul since his parents were going on a date and his lovebirds friends kick him out of their house. jungkook wanted to call hobi , jackson , yoongi or lisa but he was sure that they are busy with their 'oh so special soulmates'. there was only one couple left , namjin.

"jin-hyunggg , i need helpp!" jungkook whined as he pouted.

"OHMY POOR BABY! WHAT HAPPEN TO YOU? WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?? TELL ME AND I WILL BE READY WITH MY BELT!!" the overprotectiveness of jin-hyung came out.

"ani ani , i just happen to have like some-urm-soul-soulmate problem..." jungkook whispered the last part.

"....." nothing.

"jin-hyung? hello? jinnn! you can't leave m-"

"WHAT? OMO IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! OH LORD THANKYOU FOR GIVING HIM A SOULMATE!! I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT HE WOULD DIE ALONE-"

"jin-hyunggg , this isn't goodd! i need helppp," whined jungkook.

"okay okay , come to my house ... namjoon isn't home , see you kook-ah!"

"arasso , see you hyung!"

~ time skip ~

after fifteen minutes of walking , jungkook reached his hyung's house. he regretted not bringing his car. when he walked up to the door , he realised that the front door was unlocked so he just walked in shouting,

"JIN-HYUNG , JIN-HYUNG!! I AM HERE!"
only to get hit by an umbrella.

"OW OW OW-OWWWW!! STOP IT! IT'S ME , JUNGKOOK!"

"jungkook?" oh fuck-

"eheheh , taehyung..."

"oh great , you guys know each other!! come one , lets go and sit down," greetted jin-hyung.

~ in the living room ~

" ow , ow , ow " only thing heard from jungkook as jin-hyung put ice on where it hurt.

" aww sorry kookiee , i didn't know it was youu .... i thought it was some burglar ... i am so sorry" taehyung apologied with sad eyes while pouting , looking down at his lap.

     ( something like this but with blue hair )

jungkook literally stopped breathing when he saw taehyung looking like a whole ass cute baby , pouting sadly.

"i- *clearing throat* no , no ... it is okay , i am not really injur-AHH OWW! JIN-HYUNG!"

"hmm i thought you weren't injured ... why are you scolding me when i just pressed on somewhere 'not injured' , it shouldn't hurt," jin-hyung raised his eyebrows.

"fucking cunt," jungkook mumbled under his breath.

it was like jungkook's anger and pain vanished when he heard taehyung giggling and it was like music to his ears , but of course he wouldn't admit it.

he didn't notice that he was staring at taehyung until he heard jin-hyung clearing his throat. jungkook shook his head and avoided looking at taehyung and jin-hyung.

"i'm going to the uh kitchen to uh get the ah water , yeah water. you need water right? yeah of course , you do. it's pretty hot here. yeah , i'll go get the water ... mhmm"

"and that's how you escape from awkward situation , by the one and only jeon jungkook." jin-hyung joked as laughter emitted from taehyung.

~ in the kitchen ~

why am i acting like a lovesick high school kid? i am 20 for god sakes. god , it is like i forget how to talk everytime i see him ... i only met him twice and he is already taking up most of my thoughts , this is why i hate , love , soulmates. this is so annoying , not .

" screw this. jungkook , you can do this. you ain't some lovesick puppy weak baby. you are jeon jungkook , the one who makes girls and guys weak at their knees. you got this , you don't need to act as if you are in love ... like you said , you don't like him. "
jungkook pep-talked himself.

by the time jungkook walked out of the kitchen , he heard jin-hyung saying bye to taehyung , while jimin fetched him , and waving to him from the doorway before turning towards jungkook,

" so explain to me about the shy whipped jungkook just now, " jin-hyung raised one of his eyebrows.