II

flashback :

" yugyeom , i-i think i ju-just saw my soul-soulmate.. "

_________________________

jungkook kept pacing around the living room, lost in his own thoughts.

" can you stop moving around? you are making me dizzy, kook! " remarked yugyeom.

" did you not hear what i just said? i just SAW my soulmate! what if he comes to find me? i don't want a soulmate. i don't need one! this is horrible " rambled jungkook.

" this is ridiculous, " yugyeom rubbed his hand over his face and left the room.

after an hour of pacing around the living room, jungkook came up with the conclusion to forget about it and not think about the person he saw today,

but that was definitely not going to happen.

~ 1 week later ~

jungkook was going out of his mind, he couldn't stop thinking of the blue-haired boy.

everytime jungkook closes his eyes , the boy's face would be plastered onto jungkook's mind. whereever he went , he would see the boy. jungkook was sure that he is going insane.

jungkook now is getting ready because his father's close friend's family were coming over for dinner.

" kook-ah! they are here!! get your ass down now!! " his mother screamed

" god , will this woman ever let her vocal chords take a break? " whispered jungkook as he walked down the stairs.

ugh who is coming for dinner? i hope it isn't some horny slutty ass girl , i can't deal with another one of them-

jungkook had a mini malfunction when he saw the beautiful boy along with an old couple and his parents in the living room.

" jungkook? jungkook? kook-ah! what are you doing staring at taehyung? " his mother asked with a mischevious tone along with it.

jungkook just blinked into space. he came back to reality when he heard the most deepest sexual lively voice ever.

" hi , my name is kim taehyung. nice to meet you! heh , i can't really see you because i just went through eye surgery. "

he was met with the most beautiful cutest boy he has ever seen.

( he'll have eye patch on his left eye with him not being able to fully clearly see with his right eyes

( he'll have eye patch on his left eye with him not being able to fully clearly see with his right eyes. )

" what the hell are you staring at? are you mute , kook? " his mother remarked and slapped the back of his head.

" EOMMAAAA! IT HURTS! STOP ITT " jungkook whined to his mother.

taehyung and taehyung's parents were amused by how close their family are. jungkook's exe stopped when he heard the most adoring giggle emitting from his kim mother-fucking taehyung.

'oh my lord- my soulmate is a beautiful angel.

wait, no no .. i don't like him. i don't need him. he's not my soulmate, i have no soulmate.