Long time no see

Sorry for not updating in a month hehe

4 months later...

Everything is going pretty good, Tom is filming with Harry in America. Harrison didn't want to come with this time to be with me, I kinda feel bad. Harrison has also been staying at my house since they left 2 months ago.

We are now cuddling on the couch doing literally nothing. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you" I whisper back. "Hey erm so I've been thinking..." he stops himself. "What have you been thinking about?" I ask.

He takes awhile to answer but he finally does. "What if I move in with you?" He said unsure if it was okay. "Ohh erm are we ready for that?" I ask. "Babe I've been living here for 2 months, now that tom isn't home" "true...you know what, yes. You move in with me" I say. Without even thinking I sit up and sit on his lap.

Our faces are so close our noses touch. "Kiss me you idiot" I say. Without hesitation he breaks the distance and kisses me. His hands rests on my hips and my hands are on the back of his head. We break the kiss and smile at each other. "How the hell are we going to tell tom?" I ask. "I have no idea"

We started packing Harrison's things, "are we just gonna tell him when he gets back?" I ask. "Yeah we could" we continue packing and talking about random stuff.

I went to his bathroom to get the things in there and when I came back into his room he was on his phone laying on the floor. This lazy ass, "eyy get your ass up" I said and kicked his stomach lightly.

Instagram

Y/nholland

Liked by tomholland2013 and 2,729,205 othersY/nholland @/hazosterfield 😐

Y/nholland @/hazosterfield 😐

Hazosterfield geez I'll help pack
        Tomholland2013 pack? For what?
Hazosterfield erm nothin

Harryholland64 me with Tom right now🙄

Load more comments...

"HARRISON!" I yell as I walk into his room. "What?" He asked. "Now you've made Tom suspicious!" I said sitting down beside him on the floor.

*ring* *ring*
"Ugh it's Tom" I said answering him. I see his face pop up on the screen and Harry in the back.

"Hey..." I said calm
"Why are you packing??" He asked.
"Can't we just tell him?" Harrison asked from behind the phone.
"Tell me what?" Tom said confused.
"Alright. We wanted to tell you when you came home but erm...you tell him Haz"
"You're pregnant?!" Tom suddenly asked.
"W-what? Noooo...?" Harrison said and looked at me. "No." I said and Harrison let out a breath.
"Then what is it?" Tom asked.
"I'm moving out mate" he said. Tom looked sad and really confused. Wait did he not understand?
"Where are you gonna live? And was I not a good roommate??" He said getting concerned.
"No no, I love living with you! But I'm moving in with y/n..." he said
"Ohhh...THATS AMAZING!"
"We gotta finish packing now, love you" I said
"Love you too" Tom said and hung up.

We finished packing and drove over to my, I mean our place. We got inside and he started unpacking. "Aren't you gonna help me at all?" He said laughing. "No, I need to make dinner" I said walking to the kitchen. "Haz I need to go to the shop to get a few things!!" I yelled. "Okay!!"

I got to the shop and looked at my list.
Pasta
Mushrooms
Asparagus
Eggs
Parmasan

I had looked at sam's Instagram and saw his carbonara recipe and i needed to try it. I have pasta and mushrooms but I can't find asparagus. I looked around for a bit and there it is. I went over to where I saw it and there he was. Noah.

He turned around and saw me. I don't know if he recognized me but I hate his stupid face. "Hey y/n!" He said. "Hey." "Long time now" "uhh yeah" "enjoying the house?" "Yeah, my boyfriend just moved in so" "oh cool..." "I need to get the rest so bye" I said walking away. "Erm okay bye"

My stomach felt sick, I feel like I'm gonna throw up. I got the rest and rushed home. When I got inside I ran to the bathroom and puked. Harrison came and pulled my hair back. "Hey you okay baby" he said. "No" I said. I finished puking and went to the bedroom to relax. "Could you clean up the groceries?" "Of course baby, you want some water?" "Yes please"

While I waited I started thinking of reasons why I puked, I came up with that there was something I ate. Haz came in with some water after a little. He laid down beside me. "Is there anything you need?" He asked. "No I'm good, thank you" "okay, I love you" he said. "I love you too"

———————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed! Gonna try and update more now.

Please vote and comment!

- E