See you later...

Today is your meeting with mrs.henderson, you had not idea what they wanted to talk about. You had fixed your hair, did some makeup and put on a nice shirt with your pajama pants. They couldn't see your legs so you weren't going to put jeans on. You placed your laptop on the kitchen table and waited for their call.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*
You answered and mrs. Henderson showed up on your screen.
"Hello miss holland" she said.
"Hi"
"Let's get right into it, so your album was a huge success! Our team has talked and wanted to let you know that you will be going on tour!" She said. Omg what! You were shocked to say the least.
"Omg really?!" You said
"Yes, we still have to plan everything and find dates and countries. The only thing you will have to do for us is find out who you want to be as your opening singer." (Idk what it's called)
"I can do that!"
You talked a little more until your said your goodbyes.

'Ugh' you thought as you remembered that you're meeting with Harrison tomorrow.

The next day...

Today was the day, you got dressed, did your hair and makeup and went downstairs. You made a little breakfast, when your were done it was already 11.45. 15 minutes until you would meet with him. You got to your car and drove off to the café.

When you arrived he was already there. You went inside and walked over to where he was sitting.

"hey!" He said. "Hey" you said and sat down on the other side of the table. "How have you been?" He asked. "Cut the bullshit and explain." You said coldly.

"I'm sorry, what you saw in that article isn't true. Yes I met up with her but not for the reason you think." He said. "Then why did you meet up with her?" you asked.

"I had heard you talk to Darcy on the phone before I left for Atlanta that she loves hailee steinfield, so I asked if she could send her a little message. That's why I met up with her." He explained. 'Shit' you thought. "That was sweet of you" was all you could say. "Are we good?" He asked.

"No" you said. 'YES YES WE ARE' was what you wanted to say but a little part of you didn't want to go through this again if you were going on tour and he was leaving for filming again.

"What..." he said with the saddest look on his face. "I mean as friends were good...but not as being in a relationship" you said. "Why not a relationship?" He asked. "I'm not ready, and if I'm going in tour I-" "you're going on tour?!" He asked. "Yeah most likely"

"Oh...when?" He asked. "Don't know yet, they just told me" you said. You talked a little more until you had to leave. "I need to leave now, thank you for explaining and I'm sorry I over reacted" you said getting up. "Oh it's okay but I hope we can still be friends?" He said. "Yes of course" you said as you hugged. "See you later Harrison" you said as you walked out. "See you later..."

——————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed!

It's Harrison's birthday today!!! 💃🏼

Please vote and comment!

- E