I want to kiss you

It had been a few days in Atlanta, I showed my song to a record company and they said they would be in touch. Tom had gone to set and you and Harrison would arrive later.

I was getting ready in the bathroom, I put on this  outfit 👇🏼

I did my makeup and curled my hair. I went to Harrison so we could leave. When I walked into the room he just stared at me. "What?" I asked "hmm, oh um y-you look b-beautiful.." Harrison said blushing, "thank you" i said looking down blushing too. "You don't know how much I want to kiss you right now" Haz said, you were not ready for him to say that "then do it" what did I just say. Shit. Well I wouldn't mind but isn't it wrong. Tom will never know. "Wait really?" Haz questioned. "Yes" Haz went over to you and kissed you, it felt amazing, you kissed him back, it was soft and gentle but it turned into a make-out session. You pulled away resting your forehead on his. "That was amazing" Haz said "yeah" I said "umm we should probably head out" I said "umm yeah" he peaked your lips one more time before opening the door.

We arrived at set a little bit before you needed to. We went to Tom's trailer, Tom wasn't there so Haz took the opportunity to kiss you, you kissed back before pulling away. "Haz.." "yeah..." "we c-can't" "why not y/n, I don't get you, you kiss me one second then say we can't, make up you mind before you break my heart" Haz said waking out of the trailer. I didn't know it hurt him that I did that. [stupid bitch]

I went to find Tom shooting a scene. When he was done he went over to you. "Hey" he said, "hey...have you seen Haz?" I asked "umm no" "oh okay, I'll go look for him" I started waking around, I saw him sitting on a bench on the back of Tom's trailer. "Hey..." he turned his head to me "hey." "I'm sorry Haz, okay, I like you, I want to have a relationship with you, but you know how Tom is with me dating" you said "I know but we could try to go on a date" he said looking down at his hands.
"Okay." You said "really?" "Yeah, we don't tell tom okay? Not yet at least" "okay, he's going to hate me" Haz said "no he's your best friend, he can't be mad at you" i said placing my hand on his shoulder, he looked at me, I looked down at his lips and back up at his eyes, he did the same. We leaned in, now only inches apart, I leaned in so there were no space between us, we shared a gentle kiss.

Tom POV [hehe]
I was wondering why she was looking for Haz, I followed y/n, she stopped by my trailer, I hid behind my trailer. They talked about something [im not gonna write it again] what?! They what?! No. No. No. this is not happening.
They can't date. My best friend and my sister. I looked at them because it got quiet, NO THEY ARE NOT KISSING. They know I won't like it. I'm not going to be stupid and cause a big scene. They better tell me later this day or tomorrow if not, they won't see what I will do.

Your POV
We pulled away, I looked around to see if anyone saw us, nobody. We went to Tom's trailer to relax.

We have been taking about random stuff for an hour know. Tom came through the door out of his spidey suit ready to leave to get lunch. He looked at me in a weird way. "You guys ready?" He asked completely normal "yeah" I answered
We went out for lunch, when we came back I got a phone call. I took it. "Hey it's y/n speaking" "hello miss Holland we have looked at your song an would love if you had time to come in for a meeting this week?" Omg "ohh yes I have time, what day do you have in mind?" You said freaking out on the inside "I was thinking Thursday so you have two days to prepare" they said, prepare? "That's perfect, hope you don't mind me asking but what would I prepare for?" "Oh yes I forgot, we would like to hear you sing live with a different song" "okay, I can write a new one" "perfect, than you come Thursday at 3pm? " "yes perfect, thank you" "no problem miss, good bye" "bye" omg omg omg. I have some lyrics and melody to a new song. I have to tell tom!

I went to find Tom with Haz. I have them a smile "okay the record company just called!" "What did they say!" Tom said. "They want to meet me on Thursday to hear me sing live!" "I'm so happy for you sis!" "Thanks Tom" "I'm really happy for you y/n" Haz said smiling to me "thanks Haz" I said blushing.

————————————————————
Hope you enjoyed! Not that much drama but more to come! And remember you can change your look! If you don't like makeup just cut that out!
Please comment and vote!