Oh no-

"the gender of the baby is..."

mum opens the envelope and they both smile at each other and says..

" A BOY!!!" they say loudly.

i jump up from the couch dragging Haz with me.

a boy...

I hugged Harrison and he kissed my cheek. We have never been this happy before. "congrats guys!!" Sam and Harry said hugging me and then Haz. After everyone congratulated us we went outside at sat down by the tree.

"i can't believe we are having a boy..." I said with a big smile on my face.

"me neither, do you think he will look more like you or me?"

"i hope he gets your eyes" I said, i didn't care who he would looked like more.

4 months later

I was sitting on the couch, my belly had gotten a lot bigger over these past months. One month left. There hasn't been anything special happening lately. However i am concerned, Harrison is with Tom filming, i said he could go but he had to come back when i was around 8 months. That is now. He still is not back.

"Harry!" i yelled. He came running into the living room "yeah?? are you okay??" He asked. "yes, could you get me some cookies?" "seriously?" i nodded my head excitedly with a smile on my face, until i felt something my smile fell. Harry was already on the way out. "Harry wait!" i yelled. he turned around. "i think my water broke." "omg- OH MY GOD" he said panicking.

he ran to get my hospital bag that i packed weeks ago, and helped me out to the car. "i'm gonna call Haz" he said putting him on speaker. "hey" Harrison said. "come home now." harry said, you could hear me trying to steady my breathing in the background. " what's going on??" "your girlfriend is going into labour you idiot" "i'm getting on the next flight, darling i'll be there as soon as i can okay" he said waiting for my response. i couldn't answer. "she's nodding her head Haz" harry said for me. "i love you" he said. "i love you more" i said before harry hung up.

we arrived at the hospital after what felt like several hours, however it was only a 30 minute drive. we walked in, harry helping me walk. we went up to the front disk to the receptionist. "hey so my water broke" i said quickly. "okay, do you need anything?" He asked. No I'm okay, Harry calm down please"

Sorry for the short chapter and not finished but my laptop crashed and I don't like writing on my phone but I'll try in the next chapter:)