Second is Ya Hadeeza; She is married to a Doctor and they live in Malaysia with their three children named; Alhan, Ahmed and Maryam.

Third is Ya Jameel who is married to Ummu Kulsum. They have a 2 year old daughter named Fatima Zarah.

Next is Ya Salma; She isn't married yet and lives with us at home. But we are hoping she will be next on the list💃🏻

Then Amir; He's 19 and schools in Alhikmah university Ilorin. He's studying Law.

Then last on their list is Sumayya; She's 17 and just started her university this year in Nile university Abuja.

And then our own list is;

The first born of my mother is Ya Hanne who is almost the same age with Ya Jameel. She's a lawyer, and a human right activist. She is married to a businessman in Abuja with two kids Named Anees and Aneesa; they aren't twins, Anees is the eldest while Aneesa is the youngest.

Next is Ya Aisha the bride, who's wedding is currently going on in our home.

The fourth is Ya Aminah; She's my favorite sister and the calmest among us, She's even more matured. She was married before but they separated with her husband just last year. They have a son together named Alamin but he stays with his father and stepmom in Lagos. But on every holiday when Ya Aminah is around in Abuja he comes to spend his holiday here in the family house with us.

Next is me, myself and I.

Then next is Rukkaya who is 20 of age, and just graduated from Skyline university of Kano.

And then Lastly is the only male boy of my mother, the pampered one and the last born of the whole family; Ahmed whom we refer to as Junior. He is in Ss2 in Glisten International Academy Abuja.

So all in all i have 13 nephews and nieces and 12 siblings.

"Ma'u don't tell me you haven't taken your bath?" Mimi, One of my closest friends who is also a distant relative of mine from my mum's side asked after she entered the room to unplug her charging phone.

"I have I just need to put on my clothes and then we can get going." I replied.

The door swung open once more, revealing my sister Rukayya. She entered, and settled her gaze on me. "Ya Ma'u, Inna Dada just told me to fetch more takeaways. Apparently, the ones in the kitchen have vanished into thin air."

"Do I look like a walking takeaway to you?" I retorted playfully, and she responded with an eye roll.

"Well, I wasn't sure where you stashed them, honestly," she admitted.

"If you keep rolling your eyes at me like that, I might just tell Ya Mukhtar," I said, tossing a bunch of keys her way.

I got back to the task of dressing up. I chose a simple yet elegant peach lace gown, making sure it complemented my appearance. After tying my headgear and selecting a matching phone case, I walked over to the mirror to have a touch of light makeup. When I was satisfied, I pocketed my car keys and left the room.

"Asmau, zo nan (come here)," a voice called out, and I realized it was my aunt. I inwardly groaned, but I have to obliged.

I approached, seating myself beside my father's younger sister, Ba kaka, on the carpet. The load of questions began almost instantly.

"Where are you off to now? It's getting late, and you need to prepare for the dinner, don't you?" my mother's cousin, Aunty Fatima, inquired.

"I'm heading out with Ya Salma and the others to pick up Ya Aisha's dinner dress. We're going to the designer's place now," I answered, taking a moment to adjust my earrings.