"Well then go inside and let's leave for an adventure hahahaha." He said and I went inside of his car.

'seriously what's with you today?' I looked at him and gladly that question didn't escaped my mouth but that's the question I really wanted to ask him. He started the engine and we first drove off to a convenient store where he bought some foods and then later on drove off somewhere to an unfamiliar road. While driving, I couldn't take the silence anymore and asked Bright where are we actually going.

"Bright can you actually give me a single hint on where are we going? If not then I'll call the police." I jokingly said and he just laughed.

"No." He said and I glared at him and he just smiled and turned on the stereo. I looked at him as the familiar sound took over the whole atmosphere, does his stereo knows what song should it play according to the mood? The atmosphere became awkward when the song hits it's chorus part.

'I've got all that I need right here in the passenger's seat

oh and I can't keep me eyes on the road

knowing that she's inches from me.'

I couldn't looked at him and cleared my throat, "The song is really awkward haha let's change that Bright." I said because I could bare hearing the song any further.

"It was fine hahaha let's just listen to it." He said and I haven't had any choice but to listen to it as well hoping that it would end already.

After minutes of driving we finally arrived to an unfamiliar place, it was dark and you couldn't see any person walking or just sitting, it was so peaceful yet so tragically beautiful.

I went closer and found out that we are at the highest peak of the city and I can clearly see whole city shining so brightly because of the lights. I also looked up and it was the same as the other day, it also had too many stars glowing perfectly. I looked at Bright and he was standing at my back with the foods we bought earlier. We sat and silently ate the food without talking. After that we just sat there and felt the cold wind brushing through our skin and it sends shivers to my body. I grabbed my phone and remembered something, this was the place that Bright posted on his IG account years ago. I checked his IG account and I saw his post for confirmation, it is really this place. I looked at him and bravely said,

"Bright why did you bring me here?" I looked at him and got no answer. After that I questioned him again.

"And if I'm not mistaken this was the place you took a picture and posted on Instagram with a caption 'I'll bring you here someday'. Am I right?" I asked nervously thinking about every word that escaped my mouth, I feel like every word that I said brings me to the answer I wanted and for the closure. I slowly looked at him and he was already staring at me, I avoided his gaze because it was so intimidating and just waited for his answer.

"Yeah."

"I also remembered that you said before that you'll bring the person you like here. S-so did you already brought her here?" Did he already bring Earn here? But why did he brought me here today?

"I assume you already know the answer." He smiled and I got confused. What answer? That he already brought Earn here before? I felt sad all of a sudden.

"D-did you brought Earn here?" I nervously asked. It's now or never Win, ask him yourself to get the answer you want.

He didn't answered instead he grabbed his phone and I think he's playing. So he already brought Earn here? There's really no chance for me to be liked by him. I guess it's really over.

"I-i guess you did brought her here—" He didn't let me finish my sentence when he looked at me and pressed his lips against mine. I was shocked, this is already our second kiss under the same sky and bright stars. I gently closed my eyes and responded to the kiss, I don't know why I'm doing this knowing that he likes Earn but it really feels so right. I just found my arms clinging on his neck and after seconds I pulled out to catch some air.

"W-what's the meaning of that Bright?" I can't look straight into his eyes.

"Check your IG account." He simply said.

I opened my IG account curiously and I was shocked at what I just saw, a picture of me looking at the city lights with a caption stating "he's finally here with me."

I couldn't believe what I just saw. Bright likes me?! If this is a dream then please don't wake me up. I don't know what should I feel right now. I am curious like why? When? How? What about her?

"I suppose you're confused right now specially because we're best friends and both guys but I really believe at the quote saying 'love has no gender'. Maybe you're probably asking when, I also don't know Off just made me realize how stupid I am for not realizing my feelings for you sooner but he advised me to do the right thing and I guess this was it. I know you are really shocked by now and couldn't stop asking if how about Earn but we never really dated nor courted her, maybe I never really liked her or maybe I was just fascinated by her and got pressured because I am the only one who's single in our group. So Win I know that I already know you since we're best friends but please let me have a chance to know each other more. I just realized that I really liked you and didn't missed the chance to confess. God how to actually say this, uhm c-can we get to know each other more?" 

I couldn't really believe what I just heard, is he confessing? Damn I can't breathe. I looked at him and a tear fell from my eye,

"Of course we can, I liked you for a long time now and there's no way that I'll say no."

【𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝: A BrightWin Story】