Truth or Dare 2... Niall Gets Too Jealous

You two finally join the others and you were greeted by the boys whistles and dirty comments. "I'm liking the hair do's." said Harry with a smile. "Yeah and.. wha... i believe i see quite a bit of percperation on you two, as well. Dont you, Harry??" Louis says in the most sarcastic voice you've ever heard. "Yes. I believe they have been percpiring." says Harry rubbing his chin looking intrigued. Louis looked at you two and shook his head with a grin "you naughty lovebirds." 

You and Niall are grinning from ear to ear as you sit down next to each other in the circle and share a blanket. No one remembers whose turn it was so you decide to choose someone instead of going on about whose turn it should be. "umm... Louis, truth or dare??" "I pick...truth!" "Who was the last person you fantasized about and why??" You were hoping he'd crack a Larry joke or something, but he was too tipsy to think about that at the moment. He looked at the ground and awkwardly smiled as his cheeks turned reddish. His eyes shot up looking dead into your's and he said "You." Your eyes get big as you stutter, "m-mee?!?? why??" Louis chuckled and said, "Because when you were in there with Niall and I could hear just how sexy you sound in bed well... I got pretty turned on." 

"Wow." you think to yourself. You're flattered that someone like Louis would even think about fantasizing about you, but you try not to let it show. You just smile as you bite your lip and bury your face into Niall's chest trying not to let them see you blush. "Niall." Louis says. Niall cuts him off and immediately says "Truth". 

Niall's P.O.V.

I wanted to do a dare so bad because I felt as if (Y/N) and I didn't get to finish the way we should have back in the bedroom, but I exhausted meself and I don't want the lads to mock me in case I was dared to do something that required a lot of energy. "Niall, what was the dirtiest thing (Y/N) did to you while you two were back there?" I hate to share something so private and intimate with the lads, but (Y/N) looks very intrigued to find out so why not? If she gets mad I'll just apologize in the morning and tell her it was the alcohol talking. I just don't want to mess things up. I smile as I start turning red and look down at my hands as I answer Louis.

"Well.. the dirtiest thing (Y/N) did was when she deep throated me she was not only able to fit just about every inch of me down her throat, but she was constantly bobbing her head up and down on it as she played with herself and moaned my name and some of our song lyrics. All the while she never broke eye contact even when I released an entire ocean down her throat she swallowed every drop then pulled my member out of her mouth and licked it clean." 

I look up to see all the lads' jaws dropped to the floor and eyes wide. I never knew you could be as horny as the lads obviously are right now. "Ye lads alright?" They all snapped back to reality..to a degree. I can see all of them lusting after (Y/N) with their eyes right now. I shouldn't have told the truth.. 

Your P.O.V.

Niall looks around the room and lays his eyes on Harry. "Harry, T or D??" "Dare" he looks at you with lustful eyes. "I dare you to explain the of life." Harry gets a confused, amused, "wtf?" grin on his face as he goes on a 3-5 minute explanation about how pussy, cougars, and Louis are the focal points of life. You think it's safe since all the lust has cleared from the boys' eyes. You realize how wrong you are when Harry dares you to seduce Liam in front of the whole circle. Niall's eyes quickly cut to Harry and Harry assures him that all you're doing is seducing him. Not having sex. Niall quickly chugs a whole beer before you can even make your way over to Liam. 

"Why does he have to look so innocent and sweet?!?!!" You think to yourself. It'd be like trying to seduce a puppy. Although, the closer you got the more his masculine features showed and his sexually hungry stare turned you on. 

You hover your lips over his, letting them graze getnly before you plant a hot, sensual kiss on his lips. His tongue begged for entry, but you refused to let it in yet. You rubbed the middle of his chest for a few seconds before you let your hand rub its way down his body and finding his bulge. You slowly and teasingly massage his member over his over his sweatpants as he lets out a whimper/moan. You giggle as his tongue demands entrance and you gladly let it in. His tongue automatically claims dominance and massages your's.

You pull away from the kiss and start kissing down his jawline and making your way to his sweet spot on his neck as your hand makes its way into his pants. You tickle and caress his dick and balls as he moans, groans, and whimpers. When he starts panting you know you've completed your dare. You take your hand out of his pants and kiss his cheeck before returning to your spot next to Niall. Once you're back in place you look at Liam and say, "So.. How'd I do??" You hear all the boys simultaneously let out a groan of desire and frustration. 

"Louis, T or D??" asks Liam, avoiding answeing your question due to the fact that he's still too much of a gentleman to tell you what he thought. "Dare." Louis immediately snaps back. An evil grin spread across Liam's face. "I dare you to make out with (Y/N) under a blanket for 60 seconds." You crawl over to Louis and he smiles at you with his angelic eyes as he whispers "lie down, love." You do as your told and Louis throws the blanket over the two of you. He lies on top of you before quickly crashing his lips onto your's. His tongue forces its way into your mouth and fights with your tongue for dominance.

He's such a passionated kisser it's a shame not all guys can kiss the way he does. His hands explore your entire body, but never force entrance. You grinded against each other and feeling Louis' growing, throbbing, hot, and wanting member through his trousers made you want to do him at that very moment. But right when you started pulling up his shirt you hear Liam call "Time!!" and Harry quickly yanks the blanket off you.

They only see Louis' tongue retreating from your mouth as he started lifting himself up off of you. "We'll finish later" he whispered in your ear. 

When you sit up you see Niall standing in the kitchen drinking from a bottle of whiskey. You get worried and approach him. He looks at you and frowns. "what do ye want?" He asks bitterly before taking another swig of whiskey. "Niall is all this bothering you?" You ask gently touching his shoulder and looking into his eyes with worry and sadness. "What ye mean watching you f*ck my best friends right of me? No. That's not it." He's obviously getting hostile so you take a couple steps back just in case. "Niall.. Look, I'm so sorry. We've all had a drink or two so it's not like this would be an every night activity. Besides, we're not even dating! Why are you so bent out of shape??!!" He drops the bottle of whiskey onto the hard tile floor causing it to inevitably shatter. All the lads immediately look up and go silent.

Niall glares over at you and stands toe to toe with you. His drunken, angry, jealous, and heartbroken eyes stare deep into your dark brown, clueless ones. "So everything that happened back in the bedroom didn't mean sh*t to ye?? It was all just a dare? Every word ye said and everything we did would have been just the same with the other lads?? Ye have no romantic feelings for me at all??!"

"I never said that!" You can feel a huge lump in your throat as tears start to fill your eyes. "Ye promised me that, that wasn't a one time thing. Yer eyes assured me of that so I believed ye. But now yer out here trying to tell me that I shouldn't be angry about ye going to third base with my best mates right the f*ck in front of me??" He just stares at you in silence for a couple seconds before shaking his head and chuckling in disbelief. "Ye know what? Forget it. You did me a favor because the last thing that I need is to date a loose liar." He storms to his room and slams the door. 

You feel your legs get really weak as your heart starts to pound harder than it ever has before. You start crying as you try to make your way around the corner, but your vision goes black and you hear the boys yelling out your name echo in your head right before you seem to suddenly fall asleep.