Chapter 5

Jackson was in the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist. He had just finished his shower and he was brushing his teeth.

All of sudden, someone opened the door and Jackson almost dropped his towel. It was Veronica, who didn't seem to be shocked or something by only seeing him with a towel wrapped around him. She just smiled widely.

"¡Buenos días! ¿Dormiste bien?" said Veronica, but Jackson looked at her confused.

"What did you just say to me?" asked he and she laughed.

"I said, Good morning! Did you sleep well, in Spanish. So, did you sleep well?" asked she again. Jackson mentally slapped himself and chuckled slightly.

"Ohhhh, yeah, it makes more sense now. Good morning to you too, I slept well. What about you?"

"Sí, sí!"

"Okay, can you pleaseee stop with Spanish? I don't understand a freaking word."

Veronica chuckled and nodded. She got out of the bathroom, leaving Jackson finish brushing his teeth and went downstairs in the kitchen to get breakfast.

"Good morning, Veronica," Stephanie and DJ said in unison, causing her to laugh a little.

"Morning! DJ, your pancakes smell so good, I bet they're delicious," she replied.

"Go try them. Steph is hiding the plate under the table."

Veronica looked at Stephanie and chuckled. Ramona, Jackson, Tommy, and Max came in the kitchen, too and they all ate breakfast together.

After they finished, the girls went in Ramona's room and started packing some of the stuff they'll need for Lola's pool party, which is in the afternoon. Sadly, they realised, that Fat-Jax had eaten every single snack they had in the kitchen, so Kimmy dropped them to the supermarket. 

They got popcorn, cokes, Sprite, and Doritos.

"Those are enough, Ramona. After all, it's Lola who's throwing the party, not us, so we don't have to buy the whole supermarket," Veronica reminded to Ramona.

"Yeah, you're right. Just one warning: keep Jackson's hands off of our snacks, or you'll never see them again. Or maybe you will, you know, at the morgue, after I'll have murdered him," Ramona laughed and so did Veronica.

================================

It was afternoon, Ramona, Veronica, and Jackson were getting ready to go to Lola's pool party. They all walked out of their room at the same time and said goodbye to Max, DJ, Stephanie, and Tommy. Kimmy would drive them to Lola's house and pick them up again at 10. As soon as they went outside, Jackson rushed to the car and opened the door, gesturing to Veronica to get in.

"Awhh, you're such a gentleman," she said and planted a small and quick kiss on his cheek. Jackson's face turned red as a tomato and sat next to her, trying to avoid making eye contact or any physical contact with her.

"Ahhh, this is my first pool party here. The last time I remember myself at a pool party was when I was 12," said Veronica.

Ramona, Jackson, and even Kimmy's mouths dropped.

"What?! So you're saying that there are 4 years, that you haven't gone to a pool party?" Kimmy asked. Veronica nodded and felt a hand stroking her shoulder.

"Don't worry, V. This pool party will be the best pool party you've ever gone," Jackson said as he removed his hand from her shoulder.

================================

Kimmy left the guys at Lola's backyard, where the party has been taking place. As soon as Lola saw them, she hugged all three of them, trying to avoid Jackson a little bit.

"Welcome to the party! Clothes off, swimsuits on!"

"These are for you, Lola," Ramona said and handed a bag with the snacks she had bought earlier in the morning.

"You didn't have to. Thanks," Lola replied and went to the kitchen. Veronica followed Ramona, who had already got in the pool. She quickly undressed. She was wearing a black bikini with a small white butterfly. She looked at Jackson, who was undressed too, wearing his swim trunks.

"You jump in there," Veronica said and within seconds jumped on his back, wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands arouns his neck.

"What? You will drown me!" Jackson replied and she rolled her eyes playfully.

"Jump. Now."

Jackson jumped in the pool with Veronica on his back. To his big surprise, he was still alive and not injured at all.

"Well, that was easy, wasn't it?" asked Veronica.

"Yeah, it surprisingly was."

"You guys are dating?" Lola's voice was heard from behind them and what she said caused Veronica to choke on her own saliva.

"What?! Where's your mind, Lola? Me and Jackson? Yeah, sure, I mean, if you say so," said she, sending a couple of knives in Jackson's heart.

"True, Lola. My best friend would never date Jensen here," Ramona agreed, wrapping an arm around Veronica's neck.

"Yeah, right. And I don't like Veronica as something more than a friend," Jackson managed to say.

"OK, just sayin', because you kinda act like a couple, but I have to agree with you," Lola replied.

"A couple? Ewwww!!!!!" Ramona grimatched.

After they swam for a while, they wore their clothes again and went in the kitchen to grab a snack with Lola.

"So are you intrested in any cute guys from here?" Lola asked Veronica.

"No, not really. They look so dumb. I want someone special, y'know? Like someone who will cherish me."

"Me too. But everyone is dumb here. We should have auditioned for Stella's character on Five Feet Apart. Who knows? Maybe we would have managed to make Cole fucking Sprouse fall in love with us," Ramona said, taking a sip from her coke.

"Wait. Where's Jackson?" Veronica asked, looking around.

"I have no idea," Lola replied.

"We should look for him."

"Nah, leave him alone, who cares? We might go home without Jackson, that's on the very plus side," Ramona replied confidentally.

"Ramona, he's your freaking brother. I have to agree with Veronica here, let's go look for him."

================================

Jackson was upstairs, crashing on Lola's bed with his head facing the pillow. He heard the door cracking open and jumped a little.

"WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE! WE HAD BEEN SO WORRIED-"

Ramona cut off Veronica.

"Correction: she had been so worried."

"J-Money is aaaaall good, no need to worry, girls," Jackson said in a really drunk voice.

"Jackson?" Veronica walked closer to him, "Are you drunk?"

"Maybe. Yes. A little."

"Oh God! What is DJ going to say about this?" Veronica asked, pissed off.

"Jackson is drunk! This is epic! Veronica, Jackson has never been drunk before, so if you're gonna deal with this...you've gotta deal with this, he's freaking wasted," Ramona said and walked closer to her.

"Jackson Fuller, you're drunk! Lola! I thought there wasn't alcohol to this party!?"

"V, there wasn't. Maybe someone managed to sneak alcohol in my party. But I swear, this was not supposed to be an alcohol party," Lola said.

"I know, I'm sorry. Listen, go downstairs with Ramona and I'll deal with this."

Lola nodded. She and Ramona mouthed good luck to her before leaving her room.

"Now you've got some explanation to do, Fuller," Veronica asked with a tone of anger in her voice.