"Not a lot really." Ben looked away, suddenly feeling guilty for bringing that up.

"The only thing I remember was him being traumatized by a casserole."

"Oh." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she flushed embarrassedly. "Yeah, that was bad."

Rey had then resigned and Ben made it up to her by wrapping his arms around her while he showed her the knife techniques his mother had taught him.

That lesson ended very shortly as the two of them found themselves very distracted by the other's tongue.

Ben loved being married to her.

He loved waking up to her every morning and going home to her every night.

It almost scared him how easily she could turn him on and without lifting a single finger.

Hell, just the way she said his name, her lips pressing slightly together to make the soft "b" sound, was enough to give him goosebumps.

Her body was his safe haven, and his was her kingdom.

"Solo." A woman's voice behind him drew him out of his thoughts. "You are needed to question in room A-5."

"Got it. Thanks, Urso."

She nodded and left the room.

Ben got up and headed into holding rooms.

The sight he was met with caused his lungs to constrict.

Rey's parents were sitting in the questioning chairs.

Heart pounding in his chest, Ben remained his composure as he followed protocol and walked to the other side of the table.

"Hello, my name is Ben Solo. I am one of the members of the Defenders of Peace. Before we begin your evaluation, I would like you to state your names and previous ones if you have any."

Her father spoke. "My name is Keldo Palpatine, and this is my wife, Kirra Palpatine."

"We've come from New Alderaan, in hopes of finding our daughter." Rey's mother chimed in.

"Her name is Rey. It's been a long time since we'd seen her, but when we last did, she had brown hair and hazel eyes. Do you know of her?"

Oh, did he know her.

Ben swallowed as he tried to think quickly.

Rey was happy for the first time. She had moved on from waiting for her parents to come back, and had embraced the new family he had given her.

There was a good chance that Rey didn't want to ever see them again, but there was also a good chance that she did.

Ben knew that it wasn't his decision to make for whether or not his wife wanted to reconnect with her parents, but decided that he should give her the privacy she needed to come to her own conclusion.

"I'm sorry, but I haven't seen her."

Their shoulders slumped and Ben almost felt guilty about lying to them, but he knew he was making the right decision.

He would let Rey make her own choice.

The questioning continued, and Ben gave the Palpatines their bag and key to their possibly temporary home.

Before he knew it, it was time to leave and go back to his wife.

Ben hopped onto his black speeder bike and drove home. He pulled off his beige uniform jacket and hung it up on the rack as he stepped through the door into the kitchen.