Kindness Like No Other

Arrowbolt5: Aww, Percy is so sweet.
Percy: What! No! I'm a cold blooded killer!
Arrowbolt5: Shut up and play you part! Or you might just meet that side of me!
Percy: *Whimper

----------------Peter POV

This guy is super nice. I mean like suspiciously nice. But there is not much I could do, I mean, spiderman. Peter Parker could do quite a bit. Tony asked me to come over a few days ago.

Hope he hasn't forgotten, he always forgets and has to reschedule, but I think all of the taking off school and getting the work done early and then coming back to school and not having any work to do was getting on everybody's nerves.

This time I didn't say anything on the way here, just show up and be there, can't make me reschedule if I am already there.

-----------------Bruce POV

It has been two hours since Percy left and we still haven't found him. Tony said he has security at every exit window on the bottom floor and the door. Percy couldn't have gotten away. Though we still haven't found him, why was he so unwilling to get a check up? Where was he?

<Mr. Stark, your desk manager has a teenager who claims he is meant to be here. She is waiting for you to confirm or deny entry.> Friday informed.

"Oh! Is it Percy?" Tony said. We all made our way to the elevator. I stood right next to the stairs.

<No sir, it is your intern, Peter Parker.> I sighed.

"Let him up. What's he doing here anyway?"

<You scheduled a meeting with him for today, about a week ago.>

"Oh. I completely forgot!" Tony smacked himself  in the face.

"Is this the same guy you keep avoiding, for like, the past month?" Clint asked.

"How did you know about that?" Tony glared at him.

Clint pointed up at the vent opening he had came from.

"Stupid vents, I never should have built those for you!" Tony sighed.

The elevator dinged and Peter walked out.

"Whats up? I don't usually get every single Avenger to greet me when I come in." Peter asked.

"Some kid Steve was friends with, came and helped us in a battle against Loki and he-" Peter cut me off.

"-Loki is back? Nobody told me this!" Peter complained.

"It's not your field of work Parker." Tony said duly.

"Anyway, he helped us and so Fury had us take him in and now he's staying with us. About two hours ago, Fury sent us his file and we found out that he hasn't been to a doctor since he was twelve. So we tried to talk to him about it and then Clint distracted us-" Clint cut me off.

"- It wasn't my fault that Percy ran off while you guys were angry at me! I mean, I do it all the time! Get used to it already!" Clint said, frustrated.

"Wait, did you say Percy?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, you know him?" Peter frowned.

"Muscular tan guy, sea green eyss, and messy black hair?" Peter asked.

"That's our Percy." Steve said.

"Just ran into him at the park. Some kid stole his wallet  and I had the kid give it back. Then Percy gave the kid a hundred dollars, a pep talk, and told me to let him go." Peter said. "Kindness like no other. I mean, so nice it's suspicious."