Don't Electrocute 17 year Olds

Everone, hi! I'm sorry the last chapter was alittle bit shorter..... and a day late. But I'll make it up to you peeps!

------------Percy POV

I jumped back to my feet just as a- as Natasha trys to knock me out. The but of her gun scrapes the floor and I push her over and she falls on her side. Not very graceful if you ask me.

I get grabbed around the waist and lifted up, great Steve caught up. I squirm around trying to get out of his grip, but he is strong.

"Percy! Stop!" He yells as I elbow him.

"Let me go!" I yell back.

He drops me as I knee him in the face, I roll and jump up. Natasha punchs me in the jaw. I stumbled backwards and Steve grabs my arms and twists them behind my back. Natasha walks forward and I push back on Steve, kicking Natasha and knocking me and Steve over. He lets go.

Someone stabs my arm and gasp. Looking over, there is a tranquilizer arrow. I yank it out and look up.

Steve has a big shield, the one from the fight with Lo- Triple G. I smirk, thinking of his nickname. Argh! Stupid ADHD!

Steve brings down his shield and I jump up and hold it, Steve pushing down and me pushing up. I was losing, it was slowly going down. Another tranquilizer arrow hits my leg and I stumble. Steve pushes down hard and I am all but swatting now.

Out the corner of my eye, I see Natasha and drop to the floor. Steve falls over the shield and I push back up. Steve runs into Natasha. I was getting worn out.

Before I start to run, I here someone cry out and turn, a flash of light crackes towards me, then I feel it. I stumble and fall on my back.

---------Tony

Steve wants us to come into the battle one by one. I get to be last, well other than Bruce, but he only came as a medic so he doesn't count. Thor finally steps in and raises his hammer.

I realize what he is about to do and cry out. He can't electrocute a kid! Even a super strong one. The lightning hits it's target and Percy falls over.

"Thor! What is wrong with you?" I yell and fly over to the kid.

We all look down at the kid, he has his eyes closed. Is he dead?

I lean down and checked his pulse. Thor killed him. He's dead.

No not really I'm joking!

We all look down at the kid, he has his eyes closed. Is he dead?

Natasha leans down to check his pulse, right before she gets there, Percy grabs her wrist.

"You shouldn't electrocute 17 year olds. Even if they are awsome." He grins and lets go.

Natasha's hand flies back where it came from. I sigh.

"Percy, what is wrong with you?" Steve asked, obviously upset.

"Well, I did just get electrocuted." Percy's grin widened.

"That's not what I meant. You had me worried." Steve said angrily.

"Oh, yeah. I should be so ashamed. You tried to kidnap me! Then you electrocuted me! What is wrong with you people!" Percy yelled.

"I'm sorry, Perseus, I-" Thor was cut off by Percy as he punched Thor.

Percy leapt up and grabbed Cap's shield, he slammed it down into Cap's face. He turned and ran. I raised my hand and got ready to fire. One of Clint's tranquilizer arrows planted itself into Percy's back shoulder blade, on the right.