The Revengers

So, does anyone like my picture?
*Crickets in the background
Oh. Nobodys there. Well, I guess I like my picture.
*Smacks face
Well duh, I picked it out!
*Thinks for second.
Great! Now I'm arguing with myself!

--------------Steve POV

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LET HIM GET AWAY!?!?!?!" Fury yelled, causing everyone to flinch.

The Avengers were sitting around the table while Fury went on, yelling in anger because of our lose. We lost Loki while Tony was talking to Percy and taking care of the other Avengers. We got the frost giants, but since they were mind controlled, Thor sent them back to Jotun. Then Fury found out about Percy, I told them I met Percy on the streets and nothing more.

Tony was taking the most of Fury's, well fury, because he was the only Avenger conscious and in the battle field when Loki and Percy got away. Also because he was gone most of the fight, but that really wasn't even his fault. Fury was just angry and Tony was the easiest person to blame.

Tony had been gone for most of the fight because a frost giant threw him and damaged his thrusters and by the time he came back, both sides were messed over.

(In reality I actually forgot about him, so sorry Iron Man fans. But he had a great comeback though! Right? Right??)

"THEY WERE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS BLAST THE NUISANCE AND TIE UP LOKI!"
Fury was practically spitting in Tony's face.

"You want to to tie up the already unconscious guy, sure fine. My mistake. Though do you really think I should, I don't know.... SHOOT A TEENAGER  BECAUSE HE HELPED US!?!?!" Tony was losing it.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFY MY ORDERS STARK, BECA-"

"ORDERS FURY? WHAT ORDERS TOLD ME TO-"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, "Do we have to argue about this? I mean it's over. We can't change what we did, we need to find Loki before we all turn against each other. We are playing into his hands." I sighed, rubbing my temple.

"I agree with the son of Rogers. We must not battle amongst ourselves while Loki runs rampant on Earth." Thors said, nodding at me. I nodded back.

"Alright." Fury said. He turned to the rest of the agents. "Have face recognition go through every camera we can get access to. Find out who this Percy guy is and find him too. I want you seaching social medias for Loki, anything, even a possible hoax, needs to be investigated." Fury ordered and soon everyone was busy on their computers with their new tasks.

"Fury. What are you going to do with the kid?" I asked.

"That's confidential. Why do you want to know?" Fury raised an eyebrow, scowling.

"He is just a teenager, there is no need to bring someone his age into a war." Bruce said.

"Well he brought himself into it." Fury turned to leave, "And that is no mere teenager. He almost beat Loki." Then Fury walked away, other matters to attend to.

-----------Percy POV

I went back to my apartment. Now I was going to be in the news. The police would be back and this time they would be a lot less friendly. Natasha too. She might have been the first of that crime fighting group, to go down, but she was tough. I didn't want to make a habit of underestimating people.

Wait. Didn't she say she was part of some team of heroes? Yeah, called the.... Revengers? That didn't sound qiute right, but whatever. Nothing sounds right if you think about it too much.

There was nothing to pack and he should have probably built himself a better home, but it didn't matter anyway. He was leaving after all, but tomorrow.  He needed to say goodbye to Steve.