Thor's Cursed Hammer

Does anybody else think that Captain America is the mentally best Avenger, even though Thor was the only one who could wield the Hammer for a long time?

------------Natasha POV

I knew Tony was excited for Percy to see the tower, he offered him a tour as soon as Bruce cleared him to leave the infirmary. Well, it was really just Percy demanding to leave and Bruce not having any choice but to let him.

Who knows where they are now, I don't really even care, as long as nobody comes in here. I am in Percy's new room, planting bugs and cameras. Trackers in his clothes and whatnot.

I don't think Percy could find them, he was alot of things and many things I did not know, but he wasn't a spy. I at least knew that. Percy did not seem like the kind of person who fights dirty, like Steve. Though, he did mess me over in that ally, but he didn't do any harm, that was something I could let slide.

-----------Tony POV

Percy was staring at the Tower, from the outside. I guess this would be the right time to mention the battle with Loki.

"Percy, you know that hammer that Thor has?" I asked.

He turned to me, "Yeah why?"

"Well, you picked it up in the battle with Loki and-" Percy cut me off.

"-it's cursed isn't it? I knew I shouldn't have picked up the weapon of a-" I cut him off, annoyed.

"No, it's not. Only the 'worthy' can pick it up. Nobody knows that you picked it up. Of everbody here, only Thor can hold it. What happened to you, Percy? Who are you?" I asked, Percy looked away.

"I have been in many conflicts and prevented countless more. I have lost so much. I don't want to be who I was, I was not a villain, but I never wanted to-" Percy stopped and thought. Then he whisped, "I never wanted to be a leader or a hero, I just wanted to live life. But because of who I am, I can't just walk away."

I sighed. "Then your at the right place Percy."

------------Loki POV

I found out who the boy is. A greek, I had know by the sword he carried, the famous Riptide. Enemy of Tartarus, he is my new ally. I will have an army of Greek monsters, as long as I kill the boy. Kill the boy or bring him to Tartarus and I will control the armies of Tartarus as long as I live.

Perseus Jackson will die. I was god of deception, he was the most powerful mortal demigod who walks in midguard. This would be fun.

Tartarus could not control his armies from so far away, but he could give them to somebody above the underworld.

I watched Percy as he spoke to Stark, they paused and Stark patted him on the back and told something. Then they walked inside. Soon they would be in the elevator.

That's when I would strike. They would be cut off from the other Avengers and Stark would be unable to use his stupid metal suit. I would threaten Stark, Percy's fatal flaw would be his downfall.

I turned into a fly and flew past the doors as Perseus and Stark walked in. Stark walked into the elevator and it closed, without Perseus. I watched as he walked under the sign that pointed towards the stairs.

I couldn't take him in the stairs! I need a person with him. Actually, now I have an idea. However now I would have to wait until nightfall, I'll leave for now, though when the sun goes down, I'll be back.

------------Thor POV

Fury just sent in Percy's file, Bruce was going insane. Percy hadn't had a checkup since he was twelve. We don't even have checkups in Asgard.