"I don't know... Maybe because I'm the best and we agree?"Noelle replied playfully as Harry hummed.

"You'll get your reward later if you're good"Harry smirked a little making Noelle bite her lip.

"I'm always good,you know that"Noelle replied putting her tumbler on the table and crossed her arms.

"Mhm... I know, you're a good little angel for me, yeah?"Harry nodded as Noelle smiled.

"Always"Noelle hummed giving Harry the sweetest smile that she gets.

Lust and happiness flooded Harry's body as he was thinking the things he can do to her but at the same time being so happy knowing Noelle is his then nervousness came again as he doesn't know what will happen today after she will hear it.

"Wait..... Were you nervous earlier when you were about to ask me?"Noelle then asked.

"Well..,I-... A little bit"Harry can't helot but blush knowing he really doesn't need to bet nervous about asking something to Noelle but for him, consent is a must.

Noelle on the other hand can't help but find it adorable making her tease Harry as he groaned before she laughed.

"I said watch it, Angel"Harry said, his clear green eyes to her illuminating grey ones.

-

July 26,2019

"Well,that was fun"Noelle smiled sweetly after listening to Treat People With Kindness,"Its so meaningful and I love it, think it's gonna be my favorite"

"Its so Harry too"Jeff playfully said making them all laugh.

"Oh shut it"Harry dramatically said making Noelle coo at him.

"Alright... Next is uhm, Cherry"Mitch hesitantly said as Noelle furrowed her eyebrow.

She didn't notice the hesitation but she noticed the title, she thought that maybe Harry really loves fruit considering there's Kiwi, Watermelon Sugar and Now Cherry.

She chuckled a little at the thought before Harry cleared his throat making Noelle looked at him.

"It's uh... It's 'bout her"Harry said lowly as this was the part that he was getting nervous at ever since morning.

He knew when he wrote this song, he needs to tell Noelle, he doesn't want her to feel neglected or anything, everyone already knows how Harry loves her but still being oblivious.

"Oh.... Okay, let's hear it"Noelle smiled even thought she felt a little twinge in her heart but decided to ignore it considering this is Harry's song, and about his experience so she have no right to judge or anything.

Harry just looked at her in surprise before blinking and playing the audio. The song started as the people in the room didn't say anything.

The song melody flooded Noelle's ear and the guitar strummings made her soft.

"Oh"Noelle hummed liking the song as it started in strumming.

Don't you call him "baby"
We're not talking lately
Don't you call him what you used to call me

As soon as the first verse hits, Noelle can't help but feel so sad. Harry met Camille first and Noelle was the second. Noelle believes that Harry really loved Camille making her think that maybe Harry can't love her like he did to Camille.

I, I confess
I can tell that you are at your best
I'm selfish so I'm hating it

I notice that
There's a piece of you in how I dress
Take it as a compliment