She smiled inwardly and silently hope that whatever happened to Shylane won't happened to Jeva. Kasi kapag nangyari yun, baka sa pagkakataong ito makakapatay na talaga siya.

"You changed her clothes." - she pointed out. Champ looked away. Namumula ang tenga ng lalaki.

Mari bit her lips to suppress herself from laughing.

"Good that you're not that irresponsible." - her voice sounds bitter. If it is about a husband and wife she'll always remember what kind of hell Shylane experienced.

"She's still my wife." - Champ.

Her eyes saddened and looked at Champ straight to his eyes. "Please take care of her and don't hurt her Vladimir. I don't want to bring out the devil in me." - she pleaded.

She looks back at Jeva, caressing her friend's hair. "What happened to Shylane was already too much. I can't handle if I'll have another friend who'll experience being maltreated and such during her marriage life."

Champ was really puzzled about what really happened to Shylane and Pietro. No one dares to tell him about it. His wife and her friends about Shylane being maltreated while Pietro also said that his wife was a whore. Everything is so confusing for him. But he chose not to ask.

"I assure you that I won't hurt her and I can't hurt my wife. She's important to me." - he confessed.

Mari let out a mocking chuckle. "Funny because that was also what Pietro said to us when they secretly married. Shylane's parents were against Pietro since then. Pero dahil tanga ang kaibigan ko kaya, ayon." - she gave him a sad smile.

"Kaya, ikaw, Vladimir. Take good care of her if you don't want us to take her away from you." - she warned her.

Naalerto naman ang buong pagkatao ni Champ. He noted in his mind what she just said to him. He can't let them take his wife away from him. He must really take good care of her. And now, she's convinced. His wife and her friends knew where Shylane was.

"Anyways, dumeretso pala ako dito na walang dala. I'll go out first. I'll buy fruits." - tumayo si Mari at dere-diretsong lumabas ng kwarto.

"Wait!" - Mari stopped as he called her. Napakamot siya sa kanyang batok.

"Ahm. Do you know how to cook soup?" - nahihiyang tanong nya sa kaibigan ng asawa.

"Oh, dear. Sorry to tell you but we both sucks at cooking." - she gave him a flying kiss before storming out.

Napabuntong hininga nalang si Champ. Now, what should he do? His friends Jaxxon and Jeron don't know how to cook too.

"Call Chef Alvin he can help!" - sigaw ni Mari bago tuluyang lumabas.

Right! How could he forget about Alvin? He immediately called him. Alvin offers to cook and he will just deliver the food.

Not so long, Alvin arrived with his wife.

"Here." Inabot ni Alvin ang isang lalagyan sa kanya.

"Thanks, bud." - he said as he accepted it.

"You should learn how to cook." - Alvin jokes.

"I think I really should." - he said while chuckling.

"Jeva's specialty are pasta dishes but she also sucks in cooking viand. Except her favorite, fried chicken." - natatawang sabi ni Alvin.

Napayuko siya. He didn't know about that. Ang dami niya talagang hindi alam tungkol sa asawa niya. At ang mas nakakainis pa ay malalaman niya ang mga ito sa mga kaibigan ng asawa niya.