"Are you sure you're ok with that lil sis?" I laughed..

"Stop calling me 'little' Hyung. I'm already 18. Bruhhh.." she rolled her eyes..

I just laughed and finished eating. I waved to Manang and to the others what we are up to..

I chose my blue car. Well, we had you know. 4 cars.. The one yesterday, this one, a red and a gray one.

She was excited when we are heading to the amusement park.. She looks like innocent, but I like her very much. And I love her as my sibling..

Within just few minutes, we already arrive in the park..

"Bro!!!" It was Gusion smiling. He is wearing black ripped jeans and a violet-white combination of shirt and jacket..

"Yow. I'm glad you came here." I said as I hugged him..

"Hi Alex. No time no see.." Gusion shakehanded with Alex..

"You too, Gusion. I'm glad you also came here..." Alex..

"Well, your brother invited me also, so why wouldn't I come? Its been a long time since we do fun like this.." Gusion narrating everything..

Too talkative, Bro...

"Hahaha." I laughed. "Come on, lets go around and see what this park has.." I said.

We already walked around the park. Every inch, there is a playstation. There are also rides here. Everywhere, there is fun. Also, snackbars won't be gone too such as popcorn, hotdogs, burger shacks, and many more..

We went first to one of the claw machines lined up. We spend some coins until we get any stuff toy inside it. Well, i tried but no luck possesses in me. Alex also can't get. Well, it was Gusion who is the master of claw machines. I don't know what power does he possess and he can shot one.

We just shouted in joy when we go to their rides.. Its so awesome!!! Well, I'm happy for my sister cause she enjoys too much.

The ferriswheel.. We are about to ride when we saw Gus shaking..

"Any problem, dude?" I asked with tease.

"N..nothing!! Just, nevermind.." he sighed..

Silence is still present to the three of us. From the down, we are now at the top. Gus is still shaking and nervous. Alex and I just laughed at his reaction..

Then the ferris wheel go down rapidly. I felt that my heart is lifted while my body is pulled by the gravity. Unexpectedly, Gusion shout and shut. Alex was still shouting in fun. I'm just silent here in my seat.

It took another 2 turns of up and down before we went out. Gusion is holding his tummy, trying to relieve himself and not to vomit..

"Alex. I will just guide your hyung Gusion. You can buy anything, but come back in this bench. Cause I will get you here, is that clear?" I asked Alexie.

"Yeah. I see. Take care.." she waved.

I and Gusion went to the nearest restroom and let him relieve himself. I also do urinate cause I want to..

I was washing my hands when my phone rang.. I don't look at the name anymore.

"Yeah?", I asked.

"Hmm. Family bonding huh? Nice.."

It was Helcurt, again..

"Yup. What do you need again?" I asked calmly.

"I just want to let you hear the voice of someone you loved.." he said devilishly.