Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Date with Silvanna

Early in that morning. Granger found no one in Claude's house. He saw the note and read it..

Hey! Death Chanter

From the first and foremost, I already saw your bad attitude. It didn't made me give up changing you. But instead, it inspired me more to change you. And I did. I'm so proud that I changed you. But unfortunately, I fell down with the bad boy I changed. Yes.. What you feel to me is what I feel. I don't want to go but, I must obey my parents. I can't let them down. Don't worry. I'll come back in your arms again. In yours only. Its only 3 years. Its too short. I'm eager to see you again bad boy.. I love you so much..

Your Love,
Claude

Granger cried once again. Its his first time to recieve a letter from someone. He kept it as in inspiration. He then ready himself and went to school.

In the campus, it was informed that Claude was transferred out. Many cried and burdened, for Claude is a great man. Handsome + Smart.. Yes many fall on him. Including Granger. But. Granger already won his heart. No one could take it from him or they will experience the horrible truth of death.

Aldous went near to him, for Aldous knew his bestfriend very much. How is he sad. Yeah they were bestfriends.

“Bro. I know what you felt right now. I'm with you..” Aldous comforted Granger..

“Thank you.. Aldous-sama.. I guess I'm not alone now.. I'm thankful were friends.."

Aldous smirked. They continue going to their classroom.

*Class dismissed*

Granger walked down to the stairs, remembering all he did to Claude. From the bad ones until last night. He just couldn't accept the truth that he is not with Claude. Its really hard for him to accept but, its the truth. He couldn't get out from the chains of the past shackled around his foot. He then directly go to Claude's house cause he don't have any home right now... He saw the synthesizer Claude played.. He also played it on what he desires.. But, it seems it came out becoming a music..

It has a horn being blowed like going into war.. Then some beats and cold hums. Until a flute was being blowed up, giving out a best monodial piece. The horn continues to blow until it come such time it was converted into an Electro-dance style of beats.. Its chorus was made out of flute in the first one and beats in the second..

Granger shut it down for a meanwhile and someone sang for its bridge..

“Summer in the hills

Those hazy days like to remember

We were running still

With the whole world at our feet”

It was Silvanna, her childhood friend. She came up to cheer up Granger. She actually has a crush on him but Granger didn't notice it cause of his past attitude..

Without stopping, Granger lets Silvanna sing.

“Watching seasons change

Our roads were light with dimension

Mountains in the way

Couldn't keep us from the sea”

Silvanna raised her voice up.

“Here we stand open arms

This is whom where we are

Ever strong in the world