Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The Unexpected - Part I (Claude's side)

Claude's PoV

I lied..

I lied to someone I loved..

Damn it!!

I left Granger at Friday morning. It was true I need to go to abroad for the business I inherit from my mother. Its my first time to stop. I also sent a letter to the school for my leave because of it. I need to improve and let this business prosper, for this was the only one my mother left with my sister Alexie. I can't also go to my father, he won't support me due to my past of stealing. Yeah I admit its very bad. I was just being influenced by my bad friends. Yup, I was a bad guy from the past, since then my mind became matured enough to understand. I was ashamed of myself. For all I had done in my life..

I had everything in me. Looks, wealth, everything!! But, I wasn't contented with that. I came up stealing instead of being contented to what I have..

So, I tried. And yeah, I did it. I don't steal anymore like usual. And yeah.. My old past, it was written in a book. A book that I can't torn that page. The book of my life.

My flight will be 3 days from now. I really let that happen so that I can have a bonding with my lil sis. No one knows about it, only me.

I even sacrificed my feelings for him. Am I that fool? Well, maybe? Yeah, I'm a fool..

I intentionally left but it doesn't mean that I didn't love him. Its just, I need a break. My mother just died. Its still fresh in my mind, also my sister knew about it. Our father don't care about us. He is with his new family, and its nothing for me. I can let my sister grow up with only me on her side. But, he can go on us for a visit. Its just, I won't care much..

I went to the business building I heired. I rode my car and go there from my house.

Oi. Its our property, I didn't steal it.

Well, as usual.. the employees greeted me as their boss. Well, I treated them as my co-workers, though I'm too young for them. But, they can't do anything, I'm the heir, they must accept me. But, don't worry, I'm not a torture manager. In fact, they also like me as their boss. I already saw my mother ruled over them. Almost all of them lamented and cried when my mother died. It was her right-hand, Mr. Paxley whom proclaimed me as their new boss. He is eager to welcome me. My mother and him were good partners, as well as me and his son Gusion..

I and Gusion were truly good bestfriends. He understands me more, than anyone. He know my past. I become a thief since he left. Only him that has the power to stop me on a bad thing. Well, he's my guide through righteousness. But, he scolded me much after he got home from abroad. He knew what I had done in my life. He was angry of it. I can't do anything on that time. I was depressed and alone, cause my mother was diagnosed with a heart disease. She can die at anytime due to her heart attack if something stressed her up. She died after she knew that my father already had a family.

That's why I don't care much on my father.

The employees greeted me as I took the elevator up to my office. There, our secretary was waiting for me, along with Mr. Paxley. He would teach me if I didn't know something regarding our business. Well, I mastered some of the basics of business management. But, there are some terms I didn't know much, so Mr. Paxley is guiding me...

I enter my office and end up greeting them.

"Sir Sama. Our net income is increasing. You know how to manage a business like your mother. Job well done sir!!", my secretary greeted me.