"And When Do I Ever Listen?"

twenty nine

Finn immediately noticed the flurry of emotions that began to pour off the poised witch, her jaw was clenched and her nostrils were flared but her silver eyes said it all.

She recognised this magic.

And she was not happy.

Lady Malfoy spun on her heel, giving the four of them a hard expression, masking her anger, fear and anxiety, "I don't understand how he has done it, but it appears my hu-" she cleared her throat, "it appears Lucius has escaped Azkaban."

Sam looked troubled at the news, Kol looked a little disappointed at not seeing any magic done, Elijah was deep in thought, thinking of what needed to be done now and Finn remained emotionless, hiding his own thoughts.

"Why is his magic so weak? It feels damaged," Kol asked, needing at least something.

"Lucius's magic is as such because we... I... cast him out after the war. Even after Harry defeated," Narcissa hesitated for a second, "Voldemort, the stubborn bastard continued to believe there was a way to bring him back. And his first thought was to sacrifice a monumental amount of muggleborn witches."

Her audience's eyes widened.

Elijah and Kol had slaughtered witches, yes, but to sacrifice the lives of so many others to return another to life? That was another thing altogether.

Finn was disgusted. Perhaps if he were still in his mother's clutches, the oldest Mikaelson would not think twice of doing the same. But he wasn't.

And Sam was absolutely horrified. There was no other way to describe how he felt. Utterly horrified.

Even though her pure blood mask rested on her face, Narcissa's emotions were running wild, "We couldn't find him for a few months, following the trail of dead muggleborns and it wasn't until my dearest Hermione was taken..."

The Winchester could tell she was struggling, as they could all feel her magic fluctuating, the wind picking up and prickling at their skin, the weight of nothing pushing down on their shoulders.

"Narcissa," the witch turned her blazing eyes to Sam, who was looking quite pale with strain.

"Oh, please forgive me."

The man gave a weak smile, relief flooding him as he could actually breathe properly now.

Elijah rubbed his jaw, took a deep breath and straightened his jacket, "What can we do now?"

Lady Malfoy looked at him with an almost defeated look, "We have to wait until tonight, I'm afraid."

:3

The sound of fluttering wings came from behind him, startling the wizard and his magic, sending the annoying archangel into the wall behind him, a pained 'oomph' soon followed the loud thump.

"Aww, c'mon Hazza, let me down."

Harry's left eye twitched and slowly turned to face the frustrating, golden eyed trickster, "Gabriel."

The archangel grinned brightly, looking the actual child he really was, "Death Man!"

The wizard made a disgusted noise in the back of his throat, hating the nickname this winged bastard had given him, "I told you not to call me that."

"And when do I ever listen?"

The green eyed man sighed heavily through his nose and turned back to his book, something about two hunters and demons, letting the feathered assbutt fall to the ground.

So much for angels being graceful.

"What the hell do you want? Emphasis on the Hell."

"Oof, cutting deep there, Hazz."

"Shut up."

Gabriel then sat in the chair parallel to Harry's, a now serious expression on his face. It made the wizard raise an eyebrow in question.

"I'm sure your missus has already told yah something's 'bout to happen."

"Yeah..." the man slowly put his book down, careful not to crease any pages, Hermione would kill him, "And you know what this 'something' is, don't you?"

The archangel actually shifted in his seat, not really able to look the Master of Death in the eye at that moment.

The air surrounding them began to thicken with his magic, it becoming hard to breathe.

"And this 'something' has got to do with my son, doesn't it?" Harry growled with his teeth clenched and his emerald eyes flashing dangerously.

Gabriel looked sheepish, "Listen, Hazz, you can't get involved with this. Even as the big MOD. I can't. Dad said so. What's about to happen is like the legit point of history where everything blows outta proportion."

"Meaning?"

"If what's going to happen... Doesn't happen... Shits gonna get real bad, real fast."