And oh, they also made me wear black heels. It was three inches tall which made it harder to walk. There were times that I would slip, trip, or fall because of the goddamn heels.

Every once in awhile, I would slightly bring the hem of my shirt and skirt down when I had the chance, but that didn't change the fact that it was still showing off a lot of my skin. If I ever become a rape victim, I won't be surprised anymore. 

But luckily, they only made me wear this on the last day of the festival which was a total relief. And with this, I got to be honest our sales went sky rocket because various of girls came in just to have a picture with me or they wanted me to serve them.

There was one girl that wanted to be stepped on by me. I was weirded out by that so it was natural I would refuse. The girl insisted, so she was stepped on by Katsumi instead. That customer was not satisfied of course.

The lesson I learned from that was people are disgusting, and even so their kinks. And the second lesson was, I learned that I look like a pornstar in a role play clip. Heed my words, I wouldn't do this kind of thing ever again. 

And speaking of Katsumi, instead of saving my ass from wearing the maid crap, she was actually the first person who signed up for it. Oh my, Bokutos sure are reliable. I was being sarcastic, by the way. 

But I guess it was also alright since I have the same shift as her, meaning I would also see her in her maid outfit.

Katsumi's costume was more decent, you know, the typical maid outfit. Her top had long sleeves and the hem of the shirt only reached her stomach, slightly showing her belly. 

The skirt was short too, it reached her thighs but she was also wearing long white stockings so her beautiful long legs were not exposed much. The dress was slightly fitted so it perfectly showed her elegant body curves. 

She looked really adorable and I wanted to take a picture of her wearing that. Witnessing her in such a cute outfit alone made my heart beat faster.

Our shift was almost over and soon I would be relieved from this torture dress. I walked to the counter, hugging the circular tray and sighing as I did. Katsumi walked to me with a big smirk on her face.

"Akaashi-san, you look good." she said, eyeing me from head to toe. I just looked at her with dead eyes, "Oh thanks. I look like a stripper, but thanks." 

She softly laughed at that as she gently slapped my arm. "No you don't, you look.... extremely sexy and gorgeous." 

I held out my hand at her as I turned my head to the side and closed my eyes. "Just, stop. Please... stop." 

"What? That's a compliment!" when I turned to her she was wearing an amused smile. I motioned my hand to my whole body. "Because of this, I have been through a lot of trouble. I don't need you to remind that one particular customer asked me to strip." 

Katsumi just laughed again as she clutched her arms onto her stomach, "You're being so salty! I can't!" and continued laughing out loud again. 

I furrowed my eyebrows at her, "Then why don't you wear this then? I'm sure you'll be salty as I am."

"Oh no, no, no." she shook her head as she straighten up. "You own that dress and the charm it releases. And only you could pull that off."

"I want to die." I mumbled. She hit my arm using the back of her hand. "Oh, don't say that! Cross dressing is a.... an honor! It's an honor representing girl's clothes. Oh yes, it is." She closed her eyes as she nodded while saying those.

"Are you sure we're still talking about cross dressing?" I asked with an eyebrow raised. Katsumi smiled widely as she grabbed my shoulders using her small two hands.