Prizes

Here're the Prizes!

➢ The winners and their winning entries from each language will be featured in a brand-new anthology on the WattpadFairytales profile and every participating profile.

➢ The winning entries will be added to the Rewind The Classics Contest Winners reading list of every participating profile.

➢ Authors of the winning entries will receive a shiny winner sticker for their cover, as well as bragging rights, and shout outs from the participating profiles.

➢ All participants of the contest will be awarded a participating sticker to pretty up their cover.

Please don't mix classics with bestsellers stories such as Harry Potter.

❏ Classics are stories written over 100 years ago that stand the test of time as works of high literary merit and artistic qualities. Classics are universally appealing to readers and their themes endure and resonate in contemporary society. Classics are also traditionally accepted as influential in shaping culture.

Don't forget: The general theme for all entries is Retelling! Please take some time to check out your fellow competitors entries and connect with your fellow talented writers!

Have fun!

Please note, this contest and its rules are the creation of a team of Ambassadors and is in no way affiliated with Wattpad or its staff. Judging of said contest is entirely run by its creators and is not the responsibility of Wattpad or its staff. We reserve the right to refuse entries to this contest, that we feel do not meet the required criteria, that are unsuitable, or potentially triggering.