♡7♡

Yoongi came back to the house with all of the boys, who had changed before walking in, to see Jimin in the middle of the living room with Kook. There was princess piano music playing from the TV and the boys were asleep, cuddling on the carpet. Jimin had one of his pink pacis in his mouth and he had given Jungkook one of his unused blue ones that said "prince" on it to use. Yoongi smiled at the sight of the boys cuddling, Kookie's ears pressed against his hair and he slowly and calmly breathed against Jimin's chest, Jimin's tail wrapped around the bunny's waist. Jin noticed as well and decided to wake them up so they weren't in the middle of the floor.
"Jiminie baby. Wake up kitten." Jin said sweetly. Jimin whined and rolled away from Kookie, his tail releasing its hold on Kook's waist. The bunny sniffled and curled into a ball as he felt the warmth and comfort leave him. Jin didn't seem to notice and put his focus back in his hybrid.
"But kitten, didn't you wanna play with the boys?" Jin asked and Jimin shot up with excitement.
"Yes daddy! Can I please play with them?" Jimin pleaded.
"Of course kitten. Good boy for asking, I'll reward you for that later. Go on, lead them upstairs." Jimin stood up and ran to the rest of the boys, grabbing one of the men's wrists and pulling him upstairs, signaling the rest to follow.
"I will never understand how you let them just fuck around with your hybrid." Yoongi said, going over to the bunny on the floor. He was whining and crying, curled up in a ball.
"Hey baby. Calm down. Alpha's here." He picked up the bunny hybrid and took him to the couch. As soon as he sat down, Jungkook moved himself to be straddling Yoongi while he sniffled into his alpha's neck. He fell asleep again and he starting emitting hormones, his scent of fresh strawberries and toasted coconut driving Yoongi insane. Yoongi started to kiss the bunny's neck softly, the bunny's nose twitching. The hybrid started whining and moaning softly, Yoongi loving the sound.
"Get a room." Jin yelled as he disappeared into the kitchen. Yoongi detached his lips from his bunny's neck and yelled back.
"Why don't you go join the rest of the members with your cat instead of letting them fuck what's yours!" That hit Jin hard. Yoongi heard a click, the sound of Jin's personalized shotgun loading. Yoongi quickly picked his hybrid up and took him to his room before coming down to have a gun fight with Jin.
"Stay here bun. Daddy will be back soon. No matter what you hear, don't leave your bedroom sweetheart." He warned his baby bunny.
"Yoongi, get your ass down here and load your shotty before I start loading my 47!!" Jin threatened. Yoongi kissed his bunny on his forehead.
"Stay." And left he room, closing the door behind him, running down the stairs to the kitchen.