Special Chapter

Začít od začátku

"Nothing will stop me from tasting my soulmate..." His face turned serious all of a sudden. "We should have kids." My eyes widened.

"H-huh?"

THAT WAS OUT OF NOWHERE.

"Don't you want a pair of kids like them?" He says referring to Namjoon and Ruby.

I blush deeply.

Jimin didn't wait for my answer. He carried me in a bridal style to our room.

Once I was laying on the bed with him hovering over me, he stopped to analyze my face.

His eyes turned into crescent moons as he grinned. "I love you so much Cloudy Eyes."

I smiled widely. "I love you too."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Yoongi's POV

The 1950s

I felt butterflies in my stomach every time our hands would slightly touch as we played the piano together.

The cheerful sound of the piano filled the room with baby giggles on the back. I turned to look at my baby sitting on the floor as he watched us play; he had a gummy smile on his face.

The door of the room opened, Jin and Hoseok went into the room smiling. HeeYoung and I continued to play the piano.

HeeYoung burst into laughter when Myung stood and started to dance cutely.

"I can't!" Jin exclaimed as he watched my baby dance. "How can he be this cute?!" 

"I don't know!" Hoseok exclaimed. He was already on the floor laughing. 

When we were done with the piece, I stood to take Myung into my arms. He pulled my hair almost instantly.

"Yah!" I whined.

HeeYoung laughed as she watched Myung pull my hair nonstop.

"Dada!" Myung said with his cute baby voice.

"Yaaaah!" I continued to whine as our baby wasn't stopping pulling my hair any time soon. "He's just like his mother..." I trailed off.

HeeYoung titled her head. "Me? What...?"

I smirked as I stopped fighting with Myung. "You also pull my hair when-"

"YAAAHHH!" She screamed to shut me up.

I started to laugh, Myung joined me seconds later.

HeeYoung walked to take Myung in her arms and stop him from pulling my hair. Myung rested his little head on her shoulder. I watched the entire time smiling like a fool.

She sits next to me on the sofa with Myung already falling asleep in her arms. He suddenly started crying because he wants to sleep but can't just yet.

I guess the little one is tired from so much dancing.

HeeYoung stood to walk as she bounced him softly. She walked to his room with me following closely.

With the walk, Myung finally fell asleep. HeeYoung put him in his crib smiling.

HeeYoung and I stand in the room as we look down at our little son who now sleeps peacefully.

Myung was born a year ago. I remember the first time I held him in my arms, it was one of the most special moments in my life.

HeeYoung and I walk out of his room silently. Once we are out, she takes my hands to drag me somewhere.