CHAPTER TEN

Juliet runs besides Thomas as the group follows Brenda. She raises an eyebrow, confused when she heard music over the speakers. " Should we be concerned about that?" she asks and Brenda shook her head. " Nope, that's part of Jorge's plan!"

The group follows Brenda back to the loft where Jorge was waiting for them, packed and ready to go. " We don't have much time." he tells them and ushers them to follow him as he starts running. " Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

Juliet's eyes widened with fear whenever they felt the entire building shake. That was when she realized that Jorge's plan was to blow up the place and she just hoped they would get out in time. Thomas glanced over at her, noticing her frantic look and he intertwined his hand with hers which got her attention. She looked over at him and he sent her a reassuring smile and she was surprised that helped her nerves calm down a little.

" Right this way!" Jorge opens up two doors that revealed outside. Across from them was a run down building and Juliet was surprised it was still standing.

" Oh you got to be kidding me." Frypan muttered.

" Plan B, hermano." Jorge said to him as he got the zipline ready. He looks at the group. " You kids wanna get to the Right Arm? I'll lead you to them. But you're gonna owe me."

Juliet looked over at the building that seemed to be farther away than she thought it was and the drop looked really far to her. " D-did I forget to mention I'm afraid of heights?" she stuttered as she moved closer to Thomas. He chuckled and squeezed her hand. " You're gonna be fine. Just close you're eyes and you'll be there before you know it." 

Jorge grabbed a rope that was tied together around the zipline. " Follow me!" he yelled as he ziplined across to the other building.

" All right," Brenda grabs another rope from the zipline. " let's go!" she tells them and soon everyone is taking a rope that's hooked to the zipline.

Soon it was Juliet's turn and she looked down below her which increased her heartbeat as she grabbed onto the rope hesitantly. " I-I don't think I can do this."

" Sure you can! This will help." Brenda said and Juliet looked over at her with confusion. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead of talking she screamed as Brenda pushed her off and she held onto the rope tightly with closed eyes as she went down the zipline.

Whenever her feet touched the floor of the other building she was still holding onto the rope tightly with her eyes closed. " Hey, you're okay. You made it." she heard Aris tell her and she slowly opened her eyes to see he was right.

He grabbed a hold of her arm, pulling her away from the edge as she let go of the rope. She glanced up whenever she heard the sound of a helicopter. She saw a helicopter above them and she had a bad feeling it was Janson.

" Okay, we gotta go!" Jorge tells them and starts running off. " Wait!" Juliet exclaimed as she looked back at the other building where she realized Thomas and Brenda were still at. " Thomas and Brenda aren't here yet."

" We're gonna have to go without them." fear washed over her at Jorge's words. She felt like she was going to faint and she probably would've if it wasn't for Aris keeping a grip on her arm to help keep her steady.

" Come on, the song is almost over. Don't worry, Brenda knows the way to where we're going." Jorge tells them and starts running in a direction. The group starts to follow and as they make it out of the run down building they hear that the song had ended and with that they also heard an explosion which increased her worry for Thomas and Brenda.

" Where exactly are we going?" Juliet asked as they follow Jorge to who knows where.

" I know a guy. Marcus. He should be able to tell us how to get to the Safe Haven." Jorge answered, but that only made her and the others have more questions.