7

Marinette's mouth began to water as butlers in sleek tuxedos began to bring out the food. The scents of pot-au-feu and bouillabaisse in beautifully decorated bowls were placed onto everyone's spot. 

Small quiche tarts were also put next to the main entree's. For drinks, the glasses were replaced with clean ones filled with a sparkling juice of sorts. Plates with some more exotic foods like escargot were settled in nicely, just barely touching the flower vases in the middle of the tables.

Kagami, Chloe, and Alix gave Nino a smirk, all holding about fifty euros each in hand ($56.35 USD), waving it around Nino's cringing face. Juleka snorted at the sight. It was pretty obvious that they were betting Nino on how many snails he could eat before throwing up. 

As immature as it was, it was also a nice way to get a hundred and fifty euros and a stomachache.

Gabriel once again stood up, "Bon appetit!" That signaled everyone to start eating. Kagami and Marinette both picked up their spoons, dipping it into the bouillabaisse, enjoying the seafood taste.

Chloe and Alix both ignored their food, watching as Nino used one of the expensive food picks to unshell the snail. He didn't seem disgusted - escargot was actually quite good. It was more grossed out at the texture. It was like a rubbery mushroom with some slime; but not a lot.

In the background, soft cello and violins played some soothing classical music. Normally Marinette would go for something, more... upbeat, or head-bop worthy, like Jagged Stone, but classical was nice too.

Juleka, being the precious music nerd she was, also seemed bored with the music, but nonetheless showed no emotion about it. She just continued to dip her piece of toasted baguette into some type of herbed marinara sauce. 

(The outfits:

Juleka:

Chloe:

(Lmao, this is from I used to play in third grade)

Kagami: