New Year Special

It was December 31st... which means that everyone was busy buying fireworks or other kinds of ingridients and foods.

Today, the S.O.S. (Special Operations Squad) were all in the HQ, which was almost empty since either the others are with their families of just hanging out with each other at others places.

"So yeah, We're gonna have Grahams (A/N: Oh man, My Favorite *^▁^*), Fruit Salads, Hams, Ice Creams, Some hot teas and chocos, Corden Blue, Mojos, French fries, Chickens and everything else you want..."

"Cool!"

"Now let's get to work, chop chop!!"

All of them had gotten to work, they were planning on making a fabulous (A/N: Fabulous!!! XD) feast, making sure that they have more than enough appetizers, main course and desserts for all of them to go around for...

Although, a certain cadet and corporal were not present in helping

"Hey... Have any of you guys seen (Y/N)?" Jean asked

"Also the corporal?" Eren asked too

All of them looked at each other and shrugged

"I don't really know... it's weird knowing that the 2 of them are always the earliest one to wake up among all of us..." Mikasa said as she chopped some carrots

"Shhhh..." Hanji silenced them and then she quickly turned off the stove

"What the hel--" Hanji covered jean's mouth as she signalled everybody to listen...

They could here some faint voices... which seems like someone... or someones... were fighting..?

"I told you, that's not it!"

"Then what?! Is it because of Kirschtein?! Or maybe Jaeger?! Who is it, tell me! And I'll see what you saw in them what you can't see in me!"

They heard cries before a female voice shouted

"I JUST CAN'T TAKE YOU ANYMORE!!! I... LET'S JUST GET THIS OVER WITH AND JUST FUCKIN BREAK UP!"

They heard a slam of a door before they hurriedly turned on the stove again and went back to cooking, acting like nothing happened...

The door in the kitchen (where they're all in) opened softly as they heard muffled sobbings and cries. From outside the door came in (Y/N). Her eyes were red and puffy.

"(Y/N)!! What happened?!" Hanji asked as she gave everyone a look saying 'just-play-with-it' which they all agreed to...

"H-heichou... W-we... broke up!!" You said between sobs

"What?! Is he-- oh God... That idiot..!" They all screeched in unison, but mumbled the last part

You didn't know what to do now, Levi was now gone from your life, you couldn't leave without him! But...

You looked up and saw everyone wearing a sad worried faces.

You had to be strong for their sake, after all, they all decided that they would spend new year together as a team...