Dead!Levi x Reader

(A/N: Please play the music as you read this, but if you don't want it then it's ok)

(This is all based on the reader's P.O.V.)

You were now the Corporal of the Wings of Freedom. You were the replacement of Humanity's Strongest Levi Ackerman. Although you weren't as strong as him. But you were ALMOST as strong as him. And you were his last request from the others when they had found him all bloody and scratched up.

"Erwin is probably gonna kill me when I come back, knowing that I went out without his permission again...Wish me luck Levi..." You walked near the coastline of the beach

"But You know? The truth is, Even though I didn't like your ego, without you here... I feel incomplete" You said as you sat alone on the beach's shore, holding a glass bottle with a piece of paper in it

"Levi... why did you have to leave me? Why did you have to die? Why did you have to leave everything that was yours under my control... Levi, I don't think I can do this anymore!"

"If your wondering what I'm holding... It's my wish" You looked at the bottle and the rolled on paper inside it

"My mother taught me this..." You said as your voice began to quiver. You stood up and looked up ahead on the horizon

"She said that if I place my wish in a bottle, then it'll be granted... I really hope so..." You folded your pants up and walked into the water and gripped the glass bottle tighter "I have a lot of regrets, sins and wishes..."

"Because I... all i know is" You trailed off as a tear ran down your cheek

"I'm very sorry... I'm sorry for being weak, for being the cause of your death! I miss you!... Heichou..."

You threw the bottle as you said these thoughts that you've been keeping inside of you ever since he died but still you felt like there's something you've been regretting on not doing when Levi was still alive.

You halfly collapsed on the water that was 1 foot deep as you sat down, crying.

"You know, You've always done everything for me... And still back then i thought that it wasn't enough..."

You looked at yourself on the reflection of the water...

"Levi... Was I even worthy of being yours? Because, right now. I feel like a fucking douchebag. A selfish whore. An ugly slut!"

"You are more than enough for me (Y/N)"

Your eyes widened as you quickly looked around... That voice...

"Le...vi?" You muttered as you looked around and back on the setting sun

"I... I know I have a lot of regrets to tell you... but I never really got to tell you how much..."

You scooped up a water using your palms and watched the sea water flowed out...

"I love you so much Levi... Forever and ever... So, if please, we'll ever be reborn, I wanna correct all of my mistakes to you a-and I--"

You were cut off when you felt something or someone whisper to you...

"Please don't, your mistakes was what made me love you more... If we're ever be reborn ya'say? Well, I want to be with you, once more... brat..."

The sound of waves snapped you out of your trance and even though your tears were pouring out... you were smilling...

"Your right... Love you for always heichou"

With that, you stood up and left, not noticing the a group of shadowy white figures behind you.

"Heichou"

"You damn brats, You waited?"

"Petra here told us sir"

"Mataku, it's always me... you agreed to it too oluo!"

"Yeah yeah..."

"Heichou? Is she gonna be alright now?"

"Yeah, I know that my lovely brat (Y/N) can manage... we'll just have to look out for her... and wait"

*****
If the music didn't fit it too well than I'm sorry! i'm very sorry :(!! Well again... The music is the Piano version of Regret Message!! Hope you enjoyed! I'm always open up for requests! Ja~ne!