Christmas Special #2

You stared blankly outside your hospital room window...

'It's snowing... Tommorow's christmas... and levi's birthday...'

You would have loved to enjoy it with him, but alas, you cannot. You had some sort of sickness that was new to the world of medics. They couldn't find any cure for it, or atleast, they're still experimenting on making one.You've had this sickness for 6 months now, and it spreaded around you body so quickly, making you feel weak and somewhat (not completely) paralyzed. You had an oxygen mask on, one of the things keeping you alive, count in the medications. But what you really have been fighting was Levi and the others. You knew that if you would die any minute or maybe tommorow, you would've left them grieving on christmas. And you wouldn't want that-- scratch that-- You will never let that happen. Christmas is supposed to be a time for peace and joy and not for something to grieve on. Day by day everyone would visit you after their shifts, maybe even sleep with you sometimes when they have the time...

Today, all of them were here, they brought cakes and stuffs to keep them company. You were happy though, that they cared for you that much.

You suddenly felt something inside of you hurt. Very much. You suddenly let out whimperings as you closed your eyes before you let out a loud groan. Levi -who was right beside you the whole time- squeezed your hand.

"Are you ok?"

The room was filled with the heart monitor beeping faster. Everyone looked at you in horror as the doctors came in and they seperated levi from you.

"(Y/N)!" They all said in unison

"G-get out-- Gaa-uaaaah!!" You yelled in pain before you took a side glance at them between the space of the doctors and the nurse. You gave them your sweet, reassuring yet weak smile.

"Please, I c-can d-do this.. Aaah!!"

"Miss, please stay still"

Everyone got out, each of them taking a quick glance at you before going outside the door... All of them sitting on the guess seats beside your room. Their heads hanging low, praying for the best.

Nurses with a cart carrying an iron-like device rushed in your room and all of them knew what was already happening...

...

Minutes later, the doctor and the nurses came out, all of them having a sad expression.

"Corporal Levi... I-I'm sorry for your loss, We tried everything... I'm sorry, W-we'll let have some time with her alone..."

All of them entered the room and broke into tears. Seeing you lying there, on the bed, lifeless, not with them anymore hurt them and felt like a huge burden was placed upon them all at once...

"(Y/N)!" All of them grieving your name

Levi held your hand tightly, intertwining his fingers with yours while his other one caressed your hair, he kissed your cheek.

"(Y/N)" He said quietly, making sure that no one would understand what he was saying, that only you will "Don't leave, Don't leave everyone, Don't leave me. I thought you didn't want anyone to be sad on christmas? Then come back, please" He pleaded

"..."

"(Y/N)..."

"..."

"Ple...ase..."

"..."

Levi hung his head low and sighed, a shivery one. He bit his lip as tears poured out of his face...

...

Suddenly, all at the same time. You started breathing, your hands held levi's as tight as his and you said

"Merry Christmas"

All of them rushed to you and hugged you, nearly squeezing your life out

"Leggo... akh! Can't breathe.. I ca" All of them let go of you and you took in deep breaths

"Geez, i only got back alive and you nearly squeezed the life outta me again"

All of them laughed and wiped away their tears, nothing can measure how much happy they were to see you alive and smilling. You then glanced at levi

"Hey heichou"

Levi then hugged you

"Thank you... for coming back.."

You smiled

"I love you" You said

"I love you too" He replied

And Levi kissed you... everyone faked cough

"Umm we're still here ya know?"

"Psshh, Love birds"

"Get a room you two!"

Comments were thrown at you guys, and all you could do was laugh as Levi replied to all of them

"You want us to get a room? How 'bout you brats get out then?!"

...

Everyone had the best christmas ever and a certain cold stoick captain probably had his best birthday in his entire life... although it won't be the last

*****
Sorry this was short! I'm planning on making 3 special one-shots... 2 for christmas and 1 for new years! So... Thanks again for your supports! Ja~ne!