I reached up and gripped the pendant under my shirt with a low growl, anger building up inside me as the ooze slid further up Ikuto's body. "This is mine. My parents gave it to-"

"Well, they made the wrong decision! Making you the new Felidae leader just because I was too weak?! Our parents were foolish to give it to someone like you," Neikan growled out, his eyes almost burning into mine as the ooze started sliding up further.

"Please, stop!" I stomped my foot onto the ground with a loud huff, crossing my arms over my chest as I glared down at him. "You are acting like a spoiled brat and I will not tolerate it. Speak to me like a normal person because I have no clue what you're saying."

He peered up at me with a cold gaze and furrowed his eyebrows. "You really don't know? Oh, what a shame.. but I'm afraid my time is up. I really must go. It was lovely seeing you again, Hime-sama."

And just like that, he was gone in a flash.

"What the actual hell." I stared down at where he was sitting and shook my head numerous times. "I-"

"Sora? What happened?" Ikuto rushed over to me and I frantically clung onto him, my hands roaming all over his body to make sure there weren't any wounds.

"I... I don't know... That man was Neikan Towa and claimed he's my brother... He knows about my necklace and.. and he called me Kumi Hyoh and Hime-sama." I processed all of this information into my brain as I said it out loud.

Tsukasa slowly stood up and walked over to his bookcase in the corner, acting like the incident before didn't just take place. He quietly searched for what he needed and pulled a smooth, hard cover book.

He didn't need to say anything. I opened the book slowly and sat down on the couch with Ikuto, mesmerized by every word and closing the book when I finish. "Kumi Hyoh is a wandering soul. When her body dies, her soul continues to live on. It said... after receiving the Felidae charm in her 150th body, she will go through her evolution years and- it pretty much said at 17, she will be crowned as the Felidae ruler..."

Tsukasa nodded and glanced over at me as he returned the book to its place. The look on his face told me to go on.

"I.. my birthday is in a month. May 1st. I'm turning 17."

Silence filled the room as I stared down at my hands, slowly pulling out my pendant and staring down at it. "Is this why I've felt so lonely? Constantly wandering..."

"Were constantly wandering, Kitty." Ikuto slid his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side. My dream flashed into my mind and I sighed deeply, shaking my head and closing my eyes as I cuddled into him. This was probably a dream within a dream. I'll wake up in a sec.

*

"Sora, time to go to school."

"Ikuto, stop."

"I will bite your ass, I swear..."

"I dare you..." The bed creaked slightly with his movement as he lifted the blanket up, my eyes snapping open when I felt his breath on my lower back. "NO, don't actually do it! I'm up!"

I launched myself out of bed with a loud whine and stumble into my suitcase. Literally in. I whined softly when I heard Yoru and Mika laugh at me. I stayed curled up in the suitcase, my whole body heavy with exhaustion. Their laughing died off and I heard faint footsteps walk towards me. I fluttered my eyes open and stared up at Ikuto, desperately looking for any sign of hope in his eyes. "Yesterday didn't happen right?"

His answer didn't consist of words. His lips curled into a slight frown and he pulled me out of the suitcase and into his arms securely, stroking my cheek softly. There was no sign or sound that Tsukasa was coming upstairs.. plus, I shouldn't even be letting him do this.. I'm mad at him..

"I'll do everything in my power to protect you, Sora," Ikuto murmured quietly into my ear, his hold on me tight and firm as he stood up and placed me on the bed. "I'll be right back." He nodded to me and I nodded back slowly as he raced out of the room.
My heart was heavy and my head throbbed in pain as I glanced around the room, my eyes locking on Mika. "Where were you yesterday?" I pondered as she furrowed her brow and floated up to my shoulder.
"That man had trapped Yoru and I in a drawer! We were in there for sooooo long!" she exclaimed as I raised my eyebrow, a frown forming on my lips.
"Are you serious? Wow.. what the hell is going on..?"
My eyes were brimming with tears by the time Ikuto walked into the room. I wiped at my eyes and gave him a slight smile, watching him sit down beside me and rest his hand on my thigh.
"Tsukasa said you can take the day off.. I can show you around Japan or you can just stay home if you want.." He looked almost a bit nervous as he suggested this, making me nod my head slowly.
"Sure. That'd be nice.." I gave him a soft smile and turned my head slightly to hide the blush creeping onto my cheeks. "N-Now, get out. I wanna change."
He eagerly hopped onto me and pinned my hands against the bed, a teasing smirk on his lips as I pout up at him. "Let me change you," he mumbled under his breath as he reached down to skim his fingers over the mark on my neck, making me shiver under his touch.
"No thanks," I whispered nervously, my body curling as I rolled onto my side. He took my position as a sign to leave and huffed out a rearguard while doing so, Yoru trailing after him.
Right as I stood up, he popped his head back in. "Dress in something nice for our date, Kitty."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm honestly in an out of my writing mood because of all the stress of high school. I'm so sorry dkejfiendek. Comment suggestions for me? I could use some ideas, plus I hope you like the idea I just made on the spot. I dunno where this is going but I hope it turns out wonderful. :) x